Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a Kathleen Kirkwood layering tank on clearance and LOVE it! Its beautiful, fine details, and much better pricing than the other brand with similar styling. I don't see anymore of her tanks, except on clearance (very few sizes left). Is she gone from QVC? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Is Kathleen Kirkwood gone?

Yes her items are on Clearance..BUT she's not gone..I say this because I saw her yesterday SELLING her Clearance Items..I don't think if they TERMINATED a Vendor that they would still have them present things on air..

Honored Contributor

Yes, she was on the air last night with Shawn. It was a clearance tank that she presented. 

Respected Contributor

Maybe she’s coming in with a new line.

Esteemed Contributor

It didn't seem that they gave her much air time, as I don't recall ever seeing her have an entire hour to showcase her items.....One of my favorite items was a tee top that had cap sleeves with thin removable shoulder pads.

It came in various colors and I stocked up on several of them....quality very good...I've had them for about five or six years and they have washed well and still going strong.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 @MyShadowLove @IMW @Shelbelle @Alexa6352 

I googled her name and surprisingly, she came up at Walmart!!!!!  Also amazon and FB.

Honored Contributor

KK has been a vendor at the Q for quite a few years, I bet she owns most of the QVC stock so they can't let her go.LOL

Honored Contributor

she is one of those that isn't one all the time, but pops up , she has lasted a long time , which is kind of amazing 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Effie54 @MyShadowLove @IMW @Shelbelle @Alexa6352 

I googled her name and surprisingly, she came up at Walmart!!!!!  Also amazon and FB.

I think the Walmart items are just through a third party seller (that is, they are not selling her items in Walmart stores).

Honored Contributor

Hers was the only piece I purchased during their warehouse clearance. They need to give her a full hour and let her bring in more garments. I really like her style.

This is what I purchased in navy A311346

kk top.jpg

It's a knit cotton tee with a woven pinstriped shirt tail