Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is H by Halston leaving the Q?

It's too bad regarding this line if they are no longer on the Q.  I have many Halston tops and I really like them.  I do feel as others do that we are going to see many changes in the lines offered.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Cameron hasn't been on in a very, very long time.  There have been no 1 hour blocks of shows nor has he popped up in other generic fashion shows. 

@Nannerbelles , ShopHQ has been selling Halston items for years here and there.  Supposedly that is the original Halston line, not the H by Halston that is exclusive to QVC.  

@Lipstickdiva Thank you.  I had no clue about Halston.Smiley Happy

It was the H by Halston The logo  and I can't recall ever seeing any Halston merchandise on ShopHQ before.  Maybe many years ago when they were Evine but not in recent years.   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Cameron hasn't been on in a very, very long time.  There have been no 1 hour blocks of shows nor has he popped up in other generic fashion shows. 

@Nannerbelles , ShopHQ has been selling Halston items for years here and there.  Supposedly that is the original Halston line, not the H by Halston that is exclusive to QVC.  

@Lipstickdiva Thank you.  I had no clue about Halston.Smiley Happy

It was the H by Halston The logo  and I can't recall ever seeing any Halston merchandise on ShopHQ before.  Maybe many years ago when they were Evine but not in recent years.   

@chrystaltree , I've seen Halston on Evine in the past.  Last year they were selling that boucle turtleneck poncho they are still selling this year and they were selling leather gloves, that are being sold again this year.

The logo that was on that hat and scarf set is letter H, not like some unique logo.    

Esteemed Contributor

No mention of QVC on his Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

I saw him on something I was watching.  It was a reality show.

He was sitting at this long table and people were eating there.  It will eventually come to me.  I only saw him briefly.  He looked like he'd lost a little weight.

I watch so much 'stuff' it all kinda runs together.

Honored Contributor

The Q acquired the name . Period.They put together a line inspired by Halston

The H by Halston and the Halston sold on shopHQ are not connected in anyway

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree   About a week ago I saw a couple of things on shophq - gloves.

I'd much more love to see hsn pick up Halston. They are much more in tune to better designers there. I don't care for anything fahionwise from the hq, their goods are c*ap, cheaply made, bad thin fabric, really bad styles. Really cheap rpices and when you get the stuff you'll know why. I've spent a few dollars there and sent everything back, nothing worth keeping.

Esteemed Contributor

Neither Qurate nor QVC own any Halston name or trademark. 

They are owned by XCEL Brands, which has Halston agreements with QVC (which have expiration dates.)

XCEL also owns the Ripka and Mizrahi brands and has separate QVC distribution agreements for them.

Honored Contributor

I'm also sad to see H by Halston go.  I too have many Halston tops & sweaters and enjoyed seeing Cameron.

Honored Contributor

I do wonder where the Halston items are coming from that are sold on ShopHQ?  Xcel also owns C Wonder which I have seen sold at Sams Club recently and Sams is also carrying more and more Isaac Mizrahi items.