Honored Contributor

Is H by Halston leaving the Q?

I haven't seen them on in a long time, and when I went to look at the line, it seems everything is marked down considerably! There is still 3 pages however of clothing listed, so just curious if anyone knows? Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: Is H by Halston leaving the Q?

I was flipping through the channels on Saturday morning and on ShopHQ they were offering a Halston set of hat, scarf and gloves.  Maybe they are moving to ShopHQ.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

Cameron hasn't been on in a very, very long time.  There have been no 1 hour blocks of shows nor has he popped up in other generic fashion shows. 

@Nannerbelles , ShopHQ has been selling Halston items for years here and there.  Supposedly that is the original Halston line, not the H by Halston that is exclusive to QVC.  

Honored Contributor

It looks like Halston is leaving. I like Cameron but haven't ordered from the line so I can't speak to the quality or fit.

Honored Contributor

Oh this so breaks my fashion heart. I had a conversation with Cameron SIlver this past spring about this very dilemma. Told him how sad it is that he's not on the q anymore. The only thing he eluded to was a rerun show on Q2. He never really confirmed no longer being here, he didn't have to.

So very sad, I have tons of mostly his shirts/tops in short & long sleeves. Nary a day goes by that you'd not see me in one of his tops. I have dupes in a few of them, same colors or same top diff colors.

So very sad.

Honored Contributor

QVC never makes an announcement when they part ways with a vendor, however, it's a pretty good indication when the vendor disappears and there's no new merchandise, everything being on clearance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I love their tops. I own over a dozen of them. I bought multiples of styles I liked in different colors.

Honored Contributor

He's been gone for awhile.  I think think the line is all on discount.  Perhaps he is going to ShopHQ.  They had scarf/hat/glove set on their Saturday morning show.

Esteemed Contributor

Have seen this question here a few times.  I never watched his shows but.........months ago I turned on TV QVC at the end of one (show).  He was standing opposite the host (?) ....and there was dead air - so it caught my attention.  Cameron - is that his name - looked like he was ready to cry as they exchanged pleasant words of some kind.  Got the impression he wanted a hug...perhaps it was his final appearance. 

Saw Brook S when she said.......I'll be back IF they want me.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Cameron hasn't been on in a very, very long time.  There have been no 1 hour blocks of shows nor has he popped up in other generic fashion shows. 

@Nannerbelles , ShopHQ has been selling Halston items for years here and there.  Supposedly that is the original Halston line, not the H by Halston that is exclusive to QVC.  

@Lipstickdiva Thank you.  I had no clue about Halston.Smiley Happy