Respected Contributor

Re: Is GILI Losing Their Edge On Style?

Thanks for telling me who Jill is. I do not watch sports or the today show so I missed seeing her except once in awhile on QVC. I thought she worked for QVC as a sales person for gili. Tx again!

Respected Contributor

May 26

Jill has many jobs and duties.  I don't know how she

does it !  Smiley Surprised

Watch me brave The Joker at @sixflags on the

Today Show!

The Joker roller coaster: Watch Jill Martin's @#$!-filled ride

TODAY contributor Jill Martin, along with one lucky contest winner, braved The Joker, the new roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. The 4D free-fly coaster is designed so that no two rides are alike. The head-over-heels zig-zag experience proves intense for poor Jill!
Respected Contributor

I own many GILI pieces that I absolutely love.  I hope QVC continues with this line for their customers who do not like Susan Graver, LOGO etc.  I only purchase Linea by Louis Dell Olio and GILI.  I just had delivered a gorgeous GILI blister knit jacket in gray/ivory.  It is a winner, but a very fitted jacket.  The jacket looks absolutely sensational with my LInea gray slim ankle pants and a Linea ivory whisper knit sleeveless v neck sweater or an ivory skinnytee.  When the jacket arrived, I could not believe the quality.  I also love the leather jackets I have purchased as well as my ROMA 2's.

I thinks Lisa R was a fabulous spokesperson for GILI.  She is no longer available to be GILI's spokesperson.  Jill Martin is also fine and has shown us some very cute things. I wish GILI was on more personally.  I do not always purchase-sometimes I just put in my wish list for future reference.

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

May 26

Jill has many jobs and duties.  I don't know how she

does it !  Smiley Surprised

Watch me brave The Joker at @sixflags on the

Today Show!

@The Joker roller coaster: Watch Jill Martin's @#$!-filled ride

TODAY contributor Jill Martin, along with one lucky contest winner, braved The Joker, the new roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey. The 4D free-fly coaster is designed so that no two rides are alike. The head-over-heels zig-zag experience proves intense for poor Jill!

@MorningLover,You said "I don't know how she does it", IMO she has sorted for lack of a better, word her jobs.  GILI is at the bottom of the pile and that's why it gets so little attention.  She doesn't really "DO it all".  IMO she doesn't do this (GILI) well because it is almost stagnant.

Honored Contributor

I would have to think if the line is stagnant, that's on QVC.  If they aren't showing it as much, that's not Jill's fault.  That's QVC's fault.  If Jill is spread too thin and can't handle everything including GILI, QVC would find another rep, if the line was doing well.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I would have to think if the line is stagnant, that's on QVC.  If they aren't showing it as much, that's not Jill's fault.  That's QVC's fault.  If Jill is spread too thin and can't handle everything including GILI, QVC would find another rep, if the line was doing well.

@LipstickdivaI can see where you're coming from, however if you will remember how many items there used to be and very few new offerings now, the line doesn't have the look or rhe offerings we saw for so long.  Remember "The Looks"?  There aren't enough new items to put four "looks" together now.

Respected Contributor

all of this proves to me that lisa r was gili's baby and without her it is dying a slow death. no one really cares at the q.