Honored Contributor

Is Celine a Model now?

[ Edited ]

Well, she is posing! OMG!  I believe she wants to be noticed.

Celebrity Sightings In New York City - March 05, 2020 (GC Images)

Here's another one.

Celebrity Sightings In New York City - March 03, 2020 (Jackson Lee / GC Images)

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I think she looks fantastic and I love her 

Respected Contributor

Both ensembles are really cute.  The first is way too short for her....her legs are too bony to be attractive in something that length.  Add a few inches and it would be great.

Esteemed Contributor

you know... celebrities do this kind of thing (often for magazine spreads). nothing wrong with it. she looks terrific. the styles are not really mine, but that is not the point.

Trusted Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I think she looks fantastic and I love her 

I really can't say that I love her outfit...but I do love her.  I was fortunate enough to see her in her Las Vegas show years ago....It was incredible.  Probably the best show I have ever seen.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Celine a Model now?

[ Edited ]

That's about the only way to show that the outfit has a cape other than sticking your arms straight out to the side like a scarecrow.

She was probably asked to pose like that from the photographers.

I think Celine is too thin.  Her bones show and she just looks unhealthy.  Hopefully, her doctors watch her closely.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Well, she is posing! OMG!  I believe she wants to be noticed.

Pictures of celebrities wearing fashions are posted here on a regular basis. I guess they all want to be noticed.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks as thin as the royal Kate.  They both are probably as thin as professional models, which looks great as a showcase for designer clothing.   No judgement, just a fact.  Each of us has our perception of "beauty"....it is subjective.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's trying to relive her youth.  I actually like the first outfit, she looks great in that.  The second one is a fashion don't.  It's "editorial" as they say.  It's meant for a fashion magazine or the runway; not for a real customer.  I think when you are as wealthy and famous as she is; you can pretty much pretend to be anything you want to be.  

Trusted Contributor

I like her too but those outfits are ridiculous.... Seriously would you wear them?