Respected Contributor

Is Casa Zeta Jones still at the Q?

I just realized I haven't seen Catherine Zeta Jones with her line in a while.  Is the Q still selling her linens and bed coverings etc.?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Casa Zeta Jones still at the Q?

think so, I saw not too long ago.

Respected Contributor

The beautiful and famous Dame Catherine Zeta Jones has been jet setting all over the world (modeling with her daughter in Rome, attending a Bette Midler Halloween party with her even more famous husband, walking various red carpets), selling her multi-million million dollar mansion in NY, and waiting for season 2 of her program of Queen America.

She has millions of followers on Instagram and Facebook and shares many of her life updates.

I am sure she schedules her visits when it is convenient for her.

QVC is very lucky to have her! 

Esteemed Contributor

Everything I looked at by her is on clearance, so she must be leaving.I saw some beautiful pillows I think I will order. I never realized she has such beautiful, feminine and classy merchandise. I might even pick up a set of the ottomans.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I bought sheets, a coverlet and some cube storage from her line on sale and I was pleased with it.The sheets and coverlet are not the best quality, but for the sale price I'm not complaining. I have a feeling CZJ fulfilled her itch to design and sell and she's moving on, we'll see.

Honored Contributor

I hope she isn't leaving. I love her line. She has such nice things, and I love her color palette as well. I was hoping she would bring more Holiday items in soon......Well I guess we will just have to see. I can imagine she leads a very busy lifetstyle.

Respected Contributor

That reversible robe is on “as is.”  

Frequent Contributor

I was just about to post this question but was directed to yours Stella.

I sure hope she will be back in the spring. I love love love her line and have bought several things.

Come back Catherine!

Super Contributor

I hope so.  I thought as a rule her offerings were classy, somewhat unusual, and pretty.

I bought a set of her sheets and a lovely tablecloth with napkins - not easy to find these days.  I hope she brings more this coming year.