Contributor

Is Anyone Still Buying Maxi Dresses ?

Are they still in, or did they finally go out ?  I'm seeing mostly midi's or short dresses now.  What say ye ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Anyone Still Buying Maxi Dresses ?

If maxi dresses become passe,  Evine will go out of business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I own a couple, but I'm not crazy about them.  In the summer, I put them on when I get home from work.  I think they are still in this upcoming season.

Honored Contributor

I have several maxi dresses and a few skirts but mine are mostly straight enough that I can  alter the length should I need to.  I think we are ok with them for this year as the stores are still selling them but doesn't seem to be as many available in my area as last year.  I may be heming some things soon.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I still own a few, but I've decided I won't anymore this summer.  I'll just continue to wear what I decide to keep, and donate the others...thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I never bought any maxi styles, but I see them worn around here--very popular in spring, summer, and fall--especially among teens and twenty-somethings.  With the warm weather coming back to the South, I've seen several already this year.

I've seen many pretty maxi styles, but never for me.  I like just above the knee length.  The short short styles are mostly what I see for sale when I go shopping.  Definitely not for me!

Respected Contributor

I do not know whether or not I'll buy any new ones.  I plan to wear the summer ones I purchased last year.

Valued Contributor

I love them!  Have maybe 4!  With a wedge heel or a sandal they are so cute!  And very comfy!   I will be wearing them this summer.  Live in a warmer area for the summer so they are perfect for our weather!

Honored Contributor

i have a nice collection right now and will still be wearing them. i have not bought any new ones yet this year.....but there is plenty of time. LOL

once you get tired of them you can turn them into shorter dresses or tunic tops.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, I just bought this Mackie one in the pink multi shades.

http://www.qvc.com/Bob-Mackies-Sleeveless-Jersey-Knit-Stripe-Printed-Maxi-Dress.product.A265362.html...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼