Honored Contributor

Is Anybody Loungwwear oversized?

I haven’t tried this brand yet. Are the clothes oversized?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Anybody Loungwwear oversized?

I don't know if I would call them oversized; they are roomy. I get my normal clothes size with Anybody. I love my Anybody slacks that are cuffed at the ankle. I wear them a lot. They are very comfortable, wash up very nicely, and overall I am very happy with them.

They are so comfortable for me that I have had to replace them; not because they don't last long from wear and tear, but because I have worn them when I am cleaning the house too. There are bleach spots on them because I forgot to change when cleaning in the kitchen and bathrooms. Smiley Sad

I love their tops too.

I also like the Cuddle Duds tops and bottoms. Very comfortable, but that is more of a winter wear for me, whereas the Anybody items I have are mostly for Spring, Summer, and Fall.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D.  Do you know how to check the actual garment measurements?  That is a way you can tell before ordering if something will fit. 

First, measure pants and tops you currently own and fit well.  Then go to the descriptor the item in which you're interested.  At the end of the description, you'll be directed to click to see the measurements.  Find the hip or bust size that corresponds to your measurement.  I use this on each purchase and rarely have to return or exchange for size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'm not sure what you mean by oversized.

In terms of measurements, they are a QVC fit compared to a Cuddl Duds fit, because Cuddl Duds is sold outside of QVC.

In terms of design, I would call them relaxed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mindy D.  Do you know how to check the actual garment measurements?  That is a way you can tell before ordering if something will fit. 

First, measure pants and tops you currently own and fit well.  Then go to the descriptor the item in which you're interested.  At the end of the description, you'll be directed to click to see the measurements.  Find the hip or bust size that corresponds to your measurement.  I use this on each purchase and rarely have to return or exchange for size.

HUGE yes to this. Great advice, @Kachina624.

The size charts are a good start, but the actual garment measurements are the most useful.

I really wish more sites did this. Honestly, that's a big reason I purchase clothing from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D.  All lines have individual pieces which may run a little larger or smaller than others but the only ones with which I'm familiar that is described as "oversized" are Denim & Co tees which have the word oversized in the title.  Here's an example.

20200213_142801.png

Esteemed Contributor

This is one of my favorite brands. I found the sizing to be "relaxed fit". This is not oversized and not close to the body. I think that it's like Cuddle Duds but a bit more to the fabric. I buy Cuddle Duds from my dil all the time. It washes well and lasts and lasts. 

I started with the TSV last year and since then have ordered a dozen more pieces in all styles. They are comfy but presentable.  

Honored Contributor

I think Anybody runs large.  I order a size down and still get a generous fit.  

Honored Contributor

When I hear loungewear I think generous sizing...Isn't that the nature of the beast?

@Kachina624 

I saw the presentation for that 'oversized' tee and I don't get it. It appears to be a T-shirt simply mislabeled! I have a couple of the stylized 'oversized' pieces and they're proportionately designed but exaggerated (it's hard to explain)

Like this Laurie Felt piece

LF oversized.jpg

Marla Wynne frequently does proportionately oversized tops...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo If you'll look at the garment measurements, you'll see it runs a size larger than most other tees.  So a 4X girl could easily wear the 3X.  It never came in extended sizes so it was something the larger women could wear.