Esteemed Contributor

Amy's wearing a denim or tencel top over a LOGO chiffon dress.  Does anybody know if it's part of Q's inventory?  I just tuned in and don't see it listed as an item recently aired.  (sorry the screenshot is blurry)

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 7.18.39 PM.png

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @TheMemphisVette 🙂 I didn't recognize it.  I appreciate your help.  

Esteemed Contributor

I see she's presenting it now.  I guess I should have been more patient.  😂

Honored Contributor

It looks like the Old Navy tencel tops that I just bought.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I just looked at Old Navy's website, and I agree that they are very similar except for the price.  

Old Navy - $12.00

Q - $104.52

Big difference!

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan 

Their tencel, tencera, has a treatment exclusive to the brand that supposedly warrants the price. I have a couple of tencel pieces and I think the hand is lovely but I haven't tried side stitch so I don't know the difference

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wildcat fan 

Their tencel, tencera, has a treatment exclusive to the brand that supposedly warrants the price. I have a couple of tencel pieces and I think the hand is lovely but I haven't tried side stitch so I don't know the difference

Side Stitch fabric is a lot heftier than other Tencel pieces,

thus less wrinkles not that tencel wrinkles much , but if I want a basic tencel shirt ON or TJ Marshalls is fine too

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I just looked at Old Navy's website, and I agree that they are very similar except for the price.  

Old Navy - $12.00

Q - $104.52

Big difference!

@wildcat fanI ordered two of Old Navy's "tensel" blouses and returned both.  The colors were not pretty and the material was nothing like Side Stitch. There is no comparion in my opinion.  I have a few pieces of Side Stitch and wear them to death. I do only purchase them when on sale.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear @Pecky 

What I like about the tencel garments I have is that while they look like crisp, structured, wovens they're actually quite soft and maleable. I don't know if I'd like it 'heftier'