Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I think it will look fabulous on you.I wanted that sweater too.Please tell us all about it whe it arrives.

Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I think it will look fabulous on you.I wanted that sweater too.Please tell us all about it whe it arrives.

Thank you so much! Definitely will let you know. đź’–

Respected Contributor

I have seen about 5 sweaters presented and they ALL are gorgeous!!  BUT ,,,,there is always a BUT....I can't wear wool...anything in fact that has a raised fiber will cause me to itch and get welts.  Can't do cashmere as a example no matter how high end it is.

Enjoy to all those that pick up a beautiful sweater today....

Respected Contributor

I like the higher collar because I'm always cold. I just don't care for big, bulky wool sweaters. Just looking at that photo with the collar up around her neck makes my neck feel itchy.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMomwrote:

I like the higher collar because I'm always cold. I just don't care for big, bulky wool sweaters. Just looking at that photo with the collar up around her neck makes my neck feel itchy.

OY! Woman Very Happy  Finally decided passing. Love the sweater. Before moving to Florida owned several wool sweaters. Just not sure about the collar. Because of this when in doubt do without. To everyone buying enjoy. 🍀

Respected Contributor

I always love the sweaters they bring to the Q for the St. Patrick's special day. Today is the first time buying. A290438 Is so beautiful and I love all colors but I was really drawn to the green. I will wear it for Easter and to stay warm in the spring this year. Such a beauty!!!

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Irish sweaters.  I see that one sweater I bought last year in the denim for $109.98 (I just looked at my order and it wasn't an ODO either) is "on sale" this year for $114.98. I love mine and was thinking of getting it in the raspberry too, but I'm not now that I saw the "sale"  price increase.

A291292

http://www.qvc.com/Aran-Craft-Merino-Wool-Long-Sleeve-Cardigan-with-Shawl-Collar.product.A291292.htm...