Honored Contributor

For those who like the Irish sweaters. I have several longer ones already so I won't be buying. The price is too high for me too. It's shown on the home page.

A374981 Aran Craft Merino Wool Open Front Cardigan With Pockets. Green, charcoal, mallard, natural, raspberry. $119.08

a374981.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

It's lovely.  I love these sweaters.  They are pricey, however, the quality can't be beaten.

Trusted Contributor

I found a lovely long, open front cardigan by Aran Crafts at a local Irish store last year.

It was on clearance for $70. Was glad to support local business.

Wish the Q would offer a deeper discount for its customers.

Honored Contributor

That is so pretty,but the price is a little high for me.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl I love Irish shops, sadly all the local ones where I live went out of business a long time ago.

I have found Aran Craft and other Irish sweaters in TJ Maxx and Marshalls for much better prices than QVC offers. 

Respected Contributor

The Blarney Woolen Mills website has beautiful sweaters, crystal and other items.  Better prices and usually free shipping to the US.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

The Blarney Woolen Mills website has beautiful sweaters, crystal and other items.  Better prices and usually free shipping to the US.

Yesterday I received a 20% off code from Blarney.  Aran Sweater Market also has 20% off.

Super Contributor

The Irish vendors that are on QVC every St. Patrick's Day.....don't they travel from overseas for these presentations? Maybe some live locally but I know some travel from Ireland. I'm curious what QVC's plan is on 3/17 since there's a travel ban going on due to this virus.

Esteemed Contributor

😍

I really like this sweater, especially the green. I'll check it out. Thank you for sharing @Greeneyedlady21 😊

Honored Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

The Irish vendors that are on QVC every St. Patrick's Day.....don't they travel from overseas for these presentations? Maybe some live locally but I know some travel from Ireland. I'm curious what QVC's plan is on 3/17 since there's a travel ban going on due to this virus.

I'm sure they will just present the products without the vendors. 

Yes you can buy so many beautiful sweaters and other Irish products online and get free shipping too. There can be quite a delay due to things sitting in customs, that happened to me once with two sweaters.