Contributor
Looking at ordering a swimsuit that Iris was modeling. Built very much the same as her, but wondering what size she is. Does anyone know? How about Jackie?
Valued Contributor
I'm pretty sure that Jackie and Iris wear size Large in clothing. However, I have no idea what size each would wear in a swimsuit. HTH
Super Contributor

I believe that Jackie has said she is a Large or a 14, and I think Iris has said she is a 1X, not sure what her dress size is. hth.

Respected Contributor

Both wear a size Large (Carolyn always points out on Denim & Co. shows that she and Iris are both wearing the size Large).

New Contributor
When I see Carolyn on a Denim & Co. show, she always reminds viewers she wears a size large. I find that hard to believe! She looks more like an XL or 1X to me! Anyone else feel this way?
Regular Contributor
On 1/6/2014 Donna245 said: When I see Carolyn on a Denim & Co. show, she always reminds viewers she wears a size large. I find that hard to believe! She looks more like an XL or 1X to me! Anyone else feel this way?

The cameras do add weight. I saw Jayne Brown in the Q's studio store and couldn't believe how thin she looked; not that she looks big on TV, she just looked smaller in person.

Occasional Contributor
On 1/6/2014 Donna245 said: When I see Carolyn on a Denim & Co. show, she always reminds viewers she wears a size large. I find that hard to believe! She looks more like an XL or 1X to me! Anyone else feel this way?

I agree Donna-- and if the camera adds weight then what do these skinny Suzanne type models look like off camera...invisible?