Valued Contributor
I don't know if anyone mentioned it on here or not, but yesterday I was at Macy's just checking out their Fall clothing and I see this gigantic sign with Iris sitting there in her iconic glasses. On the sign it read, "how many 95 year old cover girls do you know?" As I got closer, I find out she has a clothing line that just launched at Macy's. I didn't have a lot of time to spend, so I looked briefly and I saw some really, really cute things. And, from what I could see, the quality looks very nice (actually impressive). You have to see the most adorable tags that hang from her clothing--it's Iris' face done in a cartoon-like drawing! Love it! I saw a pair of dressy denim jeans that were gorgeous. I so have to go back to Macy's. Just thought I'd pass this on if anyone is interested. Oh, and almost forgot, on the sign it said you can download her emjois for free. I think it was on google play. Gotta love Iris.
Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing this!!!! I love Iris Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Only saw two items online.  Here is one:

INC International Concepts Iris Apfel Graphic-Print Blouse, Only at Macy's

Respected Contributor

INC International Concepts Iris Apfel Graphic T-Shirt, Only at Macy's

Esteemed Contributor

There's clothes and a costume jewelry line that I saw at Macy's in Las Vegas at the Fashion Show Mall.

Respected Contributor

I love that blouse, that would be great for Valentines Day!

Never knew who she was but I like her line.

Honored Contributor

Re: Iris Apfel at Macy's

[ Edited ]

The 2 shirts aren't part of the Iris Apfel line; they're INC with Iris graphics.

I wonder why their website isn't showing her collection?

Just dug a little deeper; her collection is in conjunction with INC

Image result for macy's iris apfel collection

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor
Thanks Andreatoo for mentioning that Iris is pairing up with INC line. I inadvertently left that out of my original post. INC is a very nice line at Macy's so it should be a nice collaboration. I didn't have the time to take a look to see what her asscessories were when I was there. I'm assuming handbags and maybe even costume jewelry. I hope to go back soon and check out more of her items. I have to admit I never heard of her before until I stopped one night while I was channel surfing and saw her on HSN. Her personality was so infectious and funny and I loved how she just loves style and life. I'm a fan now.
Valued Contributor
You're welcome mememe.