Honored Contributor

Iris Apfel Shows - Overnight 9/27; 9/28: Jewelry 1 hour 6p + Fashion 2 hours 9p

[ Edited ]

Iris ' HSN visit kicks off tonight 9/27 @2a ET

1 hour show featuring her jewelry, hosted by Adam Freeman. Night owls get a 'live' treat, the rest of us -set your DVR's Heart

14117792_645831998916185_8267545484500094503_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: ALERT! Iris Apfel Overnight Show @2 a.m. ET

Something new...

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Monkey Multicolor Crystal Gunmetal-tone Brooch
573-112
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Monkey Brooch

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Something older...

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Owl" Croco-Embossed Strap Watch
502-026
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Owl" Watch

Honored Contributor

A returning best seller...

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Graduated 38" Necklace
141-044
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Necklace

I think this olive color is new

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Necklace

Honored Contributor

There are 15 items for the overnight show. Looks like they are saving most of the new for the 2 hour show with Colleen on Thurs.

Look forward to hearing about Iris' recent adventures.  She loves the overnight shows and wants fans to call her - so give her a call tonight and tell her 'hi' from the Q forum chicks Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

No clothes? I could swear the info on the guide said fashion. Oh well. Maybe Thursday

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl

No clothes? I could swear the info on the guide said fashion. Oh well. Maybe Thursday

@Andreatoo - no clothes posted as show items for this overnight show. I think they just added this jewelry show at the last minute. I bet the models will be wearing the new clothes

Honored Contributor

Re: Iris Apfel Shows - Overnight 9/27; 9/28: Jewelry 1 hour 6p + Fashion 2 hours 9p

They showed this necklace in the overnight show -stunning!

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Black and Gold-Color Pyramid Bead 4-Row Adjustable Necklace
540-945
Rara Avis Pyramid Bead 4-Row Necklace

Valued Contributor

Re: Iris Apfel Shows - Overnight 9/27; 9/28: Jewelry 1 hour 6p + Fashion 2 hours 9p

I have a friend who told me she is going to a costume party as Iris. 

I thought it was a very good idea.  She is so identifiable! 

The black rimmed glasses, the over the top (beautiful) outfits and the bold and chunky jewelry would just be a hoot to copy.

Thank you for the heads-up @Chi-town girl.  I will be setting my DVR.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Honored Contributor

Really loved the green print coat that Kate was wearing when she was modeling the monkey pins and the bird pins!