Honored Contributor

This morning on the CBS Morning Show a reporter was wearing a grey blazer with an inverted collar. It looked so sharp and framed her face beautifully. I think they look even better with the jacket buttoned. I've seen some dresses with inverted collars too.

• cn15954578.jpgcn15916025.jpg
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It's a nice, clean look but more than 2 would be overkill.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I prefer a collar and lapels.

Respected Contributor

Talbots has recently featured several jackets with this style of lapel.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I like the look; it is distinctive. I can see owning ONE piece with this collar and no more. More makes it less special. 

Honored Contributor

I do like the look of it but I wouldn't invest in one.  I don't wear blazers often so if I invested in a good blazer, it wold have to be a classic.  I think this type of collar is an in and out qickly trend.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I do like the look of it but I wouldn't invest in one.  I don't wear blazers often so if I invested in a good blazer, it wold have to be a classic.  I think this type of collar is an in and out qickly trend.

@chrystaltree

Please don’t say it is a quick in/out trend! You must know that is what was said once of all the horrible things we simply can’t get rid of now - like cold shoulder items and all sorts of hi/low hems! Within 6 months we won’t be able to get anything with a collar that isn’t inverted! 

Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE IT !!!!!

Honored Contributor
I like it, clean and easy. One would be all I would want. However I don't need it, so won't be shopping for one.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I really like the look, and I'd wear that first blazer pictured often. Definitely my style - tailored and classic with a little update. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~