Valued Contributor

Re: Introducing Linea Leisure

On 1/2/2015 gardensla said:
On 1/2/2015 Favorite Son said:

Those are some very nice pieces. I would wear those tops with jeans, but if there are pants in the same fabric and they are worn together it is just going to be Sport Savvy all over again. And does a Linea customer really want a pair of icy pink or icy blue sweat pant style bottoms?

I can't imagine wearing the matching pieces as sets but I do like the first top and would consider a pair of pants in navy or black to wear with other things.

Pleased to see long sleeves and so much cotton.

Agreed. I would not wear the matching pieces as sets. I am also glad these tops are long sleeve and much cotton content. I plan to order the light blue top and may order a black or navy bottom.

Trusted Contributor

These tops look fabulous! Agree with DebPA- just what was missing and much needed in my wardrobe. To those not interested, I say good for me!!! I won't have to fight you for them... {#emotions_dlg.devil2} And no, I won't be dressed in head to toe baby blue either. But I suspect i will be very comfortable in the black and navy.

Trusted Contributor

I love the pale blue and pink. Such a nice change from all the black and grey. Not sure if the pp is the browner shade of pp or the clearer pink one, but will definitely be ordering the light blue to wear with black, navy and winter white yoga pants and leggings.

Respected Contributor

Loving the idea of Linea Leisure. These tunics look great but 8% spandex bothers me a bit. I purchased one of his casual dresses last summer and that too had I think 10% spandex made it kind of heavy and slinky cold feeling to me - so I wonder would these have the same feel? Any Ladies experienced this? I wonder why so much spandex? Love the style of them though.
Esteemed Contributor

Are the pants on the left side of the screen part of Linea Leisure? The blog mentions "matching pants," which I guess includes the top right photo. Would love to see that ombre pant included.

Valued Contributor

Love the tops, just might pick up the pastels. But........I really want the silver fish necklace. I see it with a gold eye, did they come with a blue one?

Honored Contributor

I think I will withhold judgment, too, until I see them. Some of the new home/home office leisure sets I have seen in some of the nice catalogs are showing same color top and bottom, somewhere between a nice pajama and a Sport Savvy, but I am not sure I would compare LDO to Sport Savvy, except for the word "leisure."

When I worked as a telecommuter at home, these would have been wonderful for work, getting up and down, plugging/unplugging/repairing and adding hardware/software and printing and collating pages/books without feeling encumbered and greeting the occasional technician and/or UPS/FedEx delivery personnel without feeling I was still in my bed clothes.

Respected Contributor

I plan on getting the Navy Tunic and the matching Navy pants---and wearing together. I'm short and a monochromatic look works the best on me. It's perfect for me to wear in my home office and be comfortable AND presentable---at least for greeting the UPS driver and the Postal Carrier---LOL! No, seriously, this will work for me and my needs. I'm resisting Black, though, as I already have the Black V-Neck Tunic but if I like the pants, might get the Black pants to wear with the V-Neck Tunic.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I have plenty of clothing in this category (at home) so I am going to pass but happy to see a cotton content.

Honored Contributor

I have yet to see a tunic on someone with my type of body and then going right out to buy one.

Also - those colors are beyond my comfort range, for sure. I've never looked alive in pastels or gray - and the older I get, the worse they seem to make me look.

As the Sharks say, "I'm out."