Honored Contributor

Re: Introducing Linea Leisure

I love the Fish Necklace.... love Linea and would be enthusiastic with a less-formal line.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I think that pink top is so beautiful with the seams, the shaped neckline and body style, pockets. It doesn't look like a big box but has Louis's usual masterful cut and line that will make it special when you try it on. I like all the colors actually, but white cat hair at home is a huge issue for any leisure wear or casual tops, so I tend to wear lighter colors with jeans.

I'm going to try this and see how it works for me.

Respected Contributor

I like the tunic, but frankly, I expected to see more pieces in more fabrics in the "Leisure Line" that would coordinate with one another. This tunic is so similar to the tunic top & dress from last spring. I was expecting a new material--something comfy, light & flowey that's perfect for lounging, travel, etc. It's a shame QVC will not schedule a show for just the Leisure Line, so we can see all the pieces at once...

I have a home office, so I was really looking forward to this line filling a void in my wardrobe. I'll surely get the tunic/pants in navy and add another color or two in the tunic, which has a beautiful cut. Looking forward to seeing more!

Esteemed Contributor

Any other shorties considering this tunic? I like everything about it (well, maybe not crazy about so much spandex) but this is much longer than any of my other Linea tops. I remember that some of you shorter Linea ladies purchased the poet shirt and really liked it, but at 5'2" I stayed away from it. Now I'm not sure which way to go with this new tunic. And yes, I would shorten it, but the pockets limit how much it can be shortened. Fellow LIneaputians, what say you?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

On 1/2/2015 shoesnbags said:

Any other shorties considering this tunic? I like everything about it (well, maybe not crazy about so much spandex) but this is much longer than any of my other Linea tops. I remember that some of you shorter Linea ladies purchased the poet shirt and really liked it, but at 5'2" I stayed away from it. Now I'm not sure which way to go with this new tunic. And yes, I would shorten it, but the pockets limit how much it can be shortened. Fellow LIneaputians, what say you?

I'm 5'3" and I think I will get at least one color. I don't have that many tops that I could wear out in public with leggings, and I think this would be perfect for that. Not that I go out in leggings often, but it would be nice to have that option and still feel put together (I'm thinking early Sat. a.m. grocery shopping). I think this tunic is around 28-29" or so - a bit shorter than the other one Louis referenced in his blog post.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Beccaboone2 said:
On 1/2/2015 shoesnbags said:

I'm 5'3" and I think I will get at least one color. I don't have that many tops that I could wear out in public with leggings, and I think this would be perfect for that. Not that I go out in leggings often, but it would be nice to have that option and still feel put together (I'm thinking early Sat. a.m. grocery shopping). I think this tunic is around 28-29" or so - a bit shorter than the other one Louis referenced in his blog post.

That's exactly what I was thinking, Becca. Something to wear my leggings with. I bought them, and can't seem to bring myself to wear them out of the house. I'm small, but I keep feeling that I'm too old to walk around in leggings. This top would provide enough coverage I think.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I was just thinking how nice these would have been when I was having my extractions and dental implants, that I could have worn these instead of street clothing. This would have been appropriate for the office/OR and I could have returned home and gone to bed without the need to undress and dress in my PJs.

Contributor

Hi, Shoesnbags, I'm 5'3 and I'm wearing the perfectly pink poet shirt right now. I love it. I wear it with my skinny jeans and it's my favorite shirt! Looks great with leggings, too. I have it in all colors. I plan on getting this tunic in several colors (probably the PP and the light blue and navy. Maybe even black)! Not so sure about the matching pants. I'll have to see them modeled. Also, I hate having to hem pants. Wish they'd come in petite lengths.

Honored Contributor

The tunic is up to purchase.

A262037

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 FlGirl said:

Hi, Shoesnbags, I'm 5'3 and I'm wearing the perfectly pink poet shirt right now. I love it. I wear it with my skinny jeans and it's my favorite shirt! Looks great with leggings, too. I have it in all colors. I plan on getting this tunic in several colors (probably the PP and the light blue and navy. Maybe even black)! Not so sure about the matching pants. I'll have to see them modeled. Also, I hate having to hem pants. Wish they'd come in petite lengths.

The matching pants come in regular inseam and petite inseam-- its not showing up for purchase yet at midnight ET

A262070 regular inseam

A262072 petite inseam

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼