Regular Contributor

Posted today on LDO blog

leisure tunic

leisure tunic1

Respected Contributor

Re: Introducing Linea Leisure

Those are some very nice pieces. I would wear those tops with jeans, but if there are pants in the same fabric and they are worn together it is just going to be Sport Savvy all over again. And does a Linea customer really want a pair of icy pink or icy blue sweat pant style bottoms?

Super Contributor

Favorite Son: This is from Louis' blog:

"Please notice with the Navy tunic…there are matching LINEA LEISURE PULL-ON pants that will be offered in NAVY, WHITE and BLACK later this month. They have a full elastic waist, pockets, and will be offered in regular length, A262070, and petites, A262072."

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Favorite Son said:

Those are some very nice pieces. I would wear those tops with jeans, but if there are pants in the same fabric and they are worn together it is just going to be Sport Savvy all over again. And does a Linea customer really want a pair of icy pink or icy blue sweat pant style bottoms?

I can't imagine wearing the matching pieces as sets but I do like the first top and would consider a pair of pants in navy or black to wear with other things.

Pleased to see long sleeves and so much cotton.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 1/2/2015 BklynKinsey said:

Favorite Son: This is from Louis' blog:

"Please notice with the Navy tunic…there are matching LINEA LEISURE PULL-ON pants that will be offered in NAVY, WHITE and BLACK later this month. They have a full elastic waist, pockets, and will be offered in regular length, A262070, and petites, A262072."

OK, no icy pink or icy blue (both of which are very pretty colors, in my opinion), but pockets and a full elastic waist sounds just like Sport Savvy to me.

The tunic looks very nice, with that seaming detail. I'm not buying it, though, as I am on "purchase lockdown" this year - nothing but essentials, and that tunic isn't an essential.

Honored Contributor

These are very pretty, love the seaming and pockets. However, I have no need for more tunics, I added several to my wardrobe this past Summer/Fall, from Louis and other places as well. Will be a pass for me.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I like both pieces. I will hold judgement if I would wear them together until I see them on. I don't see why I wouldn't like the tunic and pant in black or navy together, but they can always be worn with other pieces. Maybe he's doing a hoodie? I would definitely wear those together in black.

Frequent Contributor

I had to chuckle. A well made, well fitting, "sport savvy" type outfit is exactly what's missing from my wardrobe now! Our first grandchild turned a year old, and we're back on the floor, building block towers, emptying the plastic storage containers from the kitchen cabinet, and all that wonderful toddler play. So, I'm in for a tunic or two to coordinate with the variety of Linea slim bottoms I've acquired, and maybe, just maybe, I'll match that navy tunic with the pants for Hazel's visits with grandma! Happy New Year everyone!
Regular Contributor

I am really looking forward to Linea Leisure. I will buy at least one of the tunics for sure, just not sure of the color yet. Black, Sage and Navy obviously classic easy colors to pare with other things but I am a sucker for pink.

Honored Contributor

I, too, am looking forward to Linea Leisure. Perhaps I won't buy as much of it as I will of my Whisper Knits, but it will fill a need for me (if it is not too steep in price).

ETA: Oddly enough, the Perfectly Pink tunic might be my very first Linea item in that shade. It just caught my eye, for some reason.