Honored Contributor

Re: Intersting observation about outerwear in Holiday movies

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

On the rare really cold days here in NC, I have a black (surprised?) puffer coat w/ hood. Being petite, it makes me look huge! I never zip or button my coats anyway, but especially w/ this puffer coat. Leaving it open reveals I'm smaller underneath. I can see why actors would do the same.

@Shanus Come to my house.  You'll wrap up for sure!lol!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I saw a beautiful fireplace in one of the photos you posted here. That's where I'd be. Hot chocolate, please with mini marshmallows. Lol

@Shanus 

If it's this one, it's mine if you don't mind stepping back into the past, you're more than welcome for hot chocolate, or kahlua and cream.Smiley Happy

20181225_153311.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

On the rare really cold days here in NC, I have a black (surprised?) puffer coat w/ hood. Being petite, it makes me look huge! I never zip or button my coats anyway, but especially w/ this puffer coat. Leaving it open reveals I'm smaller underneath. I can see why actors would do the same.

@Shanus Come to my house.  You'll wrap up for sure!lol!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I saw a beautiful fireplace in one of the photos you posted here. That's where I'd be. Hot chocolate, please with mini marshmallows. Lol

@Shanus 

If it's this one, it's mine if you don't mind stepping back into the past, you're more than welcome for hot chocolate, or kahlua and cream.Smiley Happy

20181225_153311.jpg

@ECBG   Is it an "either/or". I've had Kailua in my hot chocolate. Quite delicious!! Whipped cream optional w/ a little cinnamon on top. Very inviting fireplace, BTW. 

Honored Contributor

In so many of the Hallmark movies the women are out in the cold and snow wearing a sweater (no coat) with gloves or mittens and some kind of ski hat. I live where winter is cold and snowy and there is no way I'd go outside in only a sweater for my outerwear!