Honored Contributor

MIUSOL Women's Vintage Square Neck Floral Lace 2/3 Sleeve Cocktail Swing Dresses for Women (Navy Blue L)

MIUSOL Women's Floral Lace Cold Shoulder Evening Party Summer Dress with Short Sleeve

MIUSOL Women's Vintage Evening Cocktail Party Dresses for Women

MIUSOL Women's Vintage Evening Cocktail Party Dresses for Women

Saw these (and more) dresses on Walmart dot com. of all places. They are Miusol brand which I've never heard of and the most expensive of them is $36.99.

Just thought I'd share. 

I'm not in the market for a party dress, but if I were, I might be tempted to order one, just to see. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting

[ Edited ]

Those are pretty!

I would wear that first oneSmiley Happy

Thanks for posting that @Snicks1!

I never would have known. They actually have a lot online that are pretty and unusual too!

I wish they had that much of a selection in the store but I guess you could return them to the nearest store if they didn't work out.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor
@on the bay, I agree, I never would have guessed they had these types of dresses. I thought they were pretty, too. Glad you enjoyed seeing them.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

@Snicks1, I don't know the brand either, but they are lovely.  Walmart and Lord & Taylor are now partnering on Walmart's website.  I bought two 2-ply cashmere sweaters offered on Walmart from the Lord & Taylor Essential Cashmere line.  One cardigan, one V-neck pull over.  $48.99 each and free shipping as it was over $35.00.  The sweaters arrived in 3 days, gorgeous!  Walmart is searching for a "different" customer and Lord & Taylor is looking for a larger base of customers.  Wiin/Win.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for any of them and have no trouble believing they came from Walmart.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

The green one would suit Kate.

Esteemed Contributor

Won't know the quality of the fabric, sewing and fit until you see them in person but the pictures absolutely darling.

Valued Contributor

@on the bay, for the last 3 years, in the spring (March/April), I've been buying Faded Glory bi-stretch pants at Walmart on-line as not all of the stores carry them, or if they do, don't carry all of the colors you can get on-line.  They're about $14 a pair.  My favorite pants ever!  I own a dozen pair - I keep six in NY and six in Florida.  Anyway, last year one of the pants I ordered (all size 10's) fit like a size 0 (although labeled size 10)!  I was able to return them at the local Walmart store, no hassle.

I know a lot of people turn their noses up to Walmart, but you know, not everyone can afford to or are willing to buy all of their clothes or other goods at high end department stores for clearly inflated prices.  Walmart (especially on-line) has been trying very hard to partner with, and reach out to, another base at very reasonable prices.  So if you need a party dress, go for it because, yes, you can return it to your local store.  I love #3 - looks like something Kate Middleton would wear.  Love it!  Best, LuLu

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2-

I've had the Faded Glory jeans too and they are the best I've ever had too!

Great fit aren't they?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

@on the bay, my friend, I'm not going to ask your age.  But I'm  65 and when I was in my teens/early 20's Faded Glory was a high end, expensive (and I mean like way more $$$s then over now)!  They went away and I was thrilled when they came back.  Yes, I own their jeans too.  Can't beat the price or the fit.  The other brand that was all that way back when was Cherokee.  Caldor picked it up and when they closed I haven't seen it since.  Sad that so many folks think you have to pay huge dollars to get quality and good fit.