Regular Contributor

Re: Interesting that the Lisa Robertson Blog is Still Visible

I agree with both sides. It should stay until the end of this month, for people to post their best wishes to her. After the first of Jan. 2015 it should be gone to make way for new hosts on the Q. She's had her due now move on people, she certainly has. Course for her fans they still can go to her face book page, so no big problem if they want to "keep up" with her and her life. And though she has many friends etc. you have to remember she was just a sales person for QVC, and she decided to leave and do something else, end of story.

Valued Contributor

My friend told me Lisa is still posting pictures of herself on her Facebook page as if she were still on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Agree with poshmini!
Super Contributor

I believe that it is still up for a reason. I previously posted that I think she will be back as a vendor. During her last show people kept saying they would miss her and she kept repeating you can't get rid of me and at one point she looked directly into the camera and said ""you're stuck with me"". I think that was a subtle message to her viewers...

Respected Contributor

I also believe Lisa will be back as a vendor. And something is telling me it will be with the Joan Rivers line. I wouldn't be surprised if Joan mentioned it to Lisa when she was alive, and Melissa made her a great offer! David Dangle is the President of Joan Rivers Worldwide and he will not always be available to be the guest for the line on the Q!

Respected Contributor

omg people, get a life....................

Honored Contributor

She's probably still on the payroll running her vacation time out.
Super Contributor

On 12/22/2014 ellaphant said:

omg people, get a life....................

{#emotions_dlg.lol}