Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting, s&h down, but prices up...

I ordered 3 or 4 items the last week of January. I think that is it for a long, long time. (a couple of the items were Linea on clearance) Will shop at Sephora or Nordstrom for cosmetic items. Love Macy's free shipping and free returns plus 20% discounts.

Super Contributor

What really disappointments me are items that are $20 but not beauty for example still didnt go down on shipping. I will not buy a kitchen item for $20 and pay $7 to ship. The only way I will do that is if it is a speciality item like Kuhn that I cannot get any other place for a better price.

I get my Scrub Daddies at Bed, Bath and Beyond so that i dont have to pay S&H and buy them a couple at a time. They even now sell them in a set of 3.

Wen, I am going to buy regardless of the S&H.

I will think price about fashion & shoes because 50% of the time, it won't fit. And I have ordered my last handbag since I will not get back my original S&H.

I will just be more disciplined in what I buy which is not a bad thing.

Valued Contributor

HSN is having a clothing clearance today and they are actually having a ""sale"" I haven't ordered any clothing from HSN but will taking a closer look. I'm not paying $50 for a top or pants for $60. QVC is fast pricing themselves out of a lot of viewers budgets.

Super Contributor

You got it in one Ditzier! Love that user name by the way!! Prices are going up quite noticeably now on all the clothing. D&Co is a lot more expensive, although I must admit I remember the original pricing, which was very good.
Super Contributor

You got it in one Ditzier! Love that user name by the way!! Prices are going up quite noticeably now on all the clothing. D&Co is a lot more expensive, although I must admit I remember the original pricing, which was very good.