Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing!  I really like most of the Asos coats, especially the top three you posted.  I have been studying the Asos site for a while now, but haven't purchased anything yet.  I'm sure that will change at some point.

Always love Anthropologie's stuff, but I've pretty much written them off because of the prices.  We'll see what's left maybe after Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

Did you buy that multicolor paisley coat?

@Bird mama

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl- you know I did! Cat Tongue It can't be the one that got away...Cat Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Northstyle- 

Plaid Wrap Coat Buffalo Plaid Toggle Coat

Button Coat  Rich Plaid Coat

Honored Contributor

The one with the burgundy, black, and beigey wide stripes reminds me a little of something the "Mrs. Murder" character wore more than once in the PBS series, "Mr. and Mrs. Murder."

I once had a female boss who had the cutest polka dot raincoat that I coveted.  But not enough, apparently, since this fall I needed something water resistant and versatile, and went with a Coldwater Creek style:

All-Season Jacket, Navy, large

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

Did you ever see the reversible SG raincoat?

Susan Graver Reversible Printed Button Front Jacket w/ Hood

Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting OUTERWEAR

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Lolakimono!

I'm no longer in the market for any more outerwear.  My closet runneth over.  :-)

I'm very happy with my Coldwater Creek coat.  It's got a button-out liner and a removable hood.  It's perfect for how I want to use it.

(I think maybe I've outgrown my taste for polka dot coats, at least for now.)

p.s.  @lolakimono  I feel I have to redeem myself by showing something interesting and not basic.  I did buy this sweater with fringe from Coldwater Creek, too.

Mixed Medley Fringed Cardigan, Tan, large

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I purchased this from Anthropologie.  It looks great on.  Very different from any outerwear I own.

image.jpg

Then I saw this at Urban Outfitters, and had to have it.

image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor
@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

Did you buy that multicolor paisley coat?

@Bird mama

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl- you know I did! Cat Tongue It can't be the one that got away...Cat Sad

@lolakimono

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, of what paisley coat are you speaking?  I must have missed it.  Please post a pix!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Interesting OUTERWEAR

[ Edited ]

I like that Urban Outfitters coat!

I'm sometimes drawn to colorful coats. The problem is, you need to wear neutrals under them. That is not the way I dress, though. I like colorful tops, tees  and sweaters.

The UO coat is great, to me, because it's interesting but neutral enough to pair with any color or pattern. That is my kind of coat!

I guess the issue is, do like the color or pattern in your outfit under your coat, or do you want it to be your coat? It's hard to do both.

Respected Contributor

I must confess that I am drawn to this Coatigan at Loft.

Image of Striped Coatigan