Honored Contributor

Re: Inspired style is a bore

I enjoyed Inspired Style. I was bored during the Logo show...I am also sick of Isaac's florals. I love his designs, but there are way too many floral prints. The floral pajamas were not a good look.

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 stevieb said:

If and when this new Monday lineup bombs, you have to wonder if they'll pull the plug quickly or if, in their arrogance, they'll keep it on longer than is warranted simply to avoid the look of egg on their corporate face.

Lol-what a blah line up of Monday night shows & merchandise. Nothing inspiring or entertaining. Looks like they have a boatload of Obi belts to just have it on Amy's show last Thurs for a long segment and featured again tonight--not a new concept or trend. Yawn...Lisa showed those belts last year, and it was a quick sellout. Amy & Shawn will be hawking them for the rest of the year snce it's obvious they can't move inventory. Just seems like Q is a year or more behind in trends like athleisure. What's new to Q is not new to us!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like amy but her show doesn't inspire me..don't care for the format but I just don't watch it.I will tune in every once in awhile to see if things have changed as it evolves.
Esteemed Contributor

Can't watch it. I like Amy but dislike the entire setup of the show. I think LOGO is hideous, it looks really bad even on the designer.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 kmax said:

If and when this new Monday lineup bombs, you have to wonder if they'll pull the plug quickly or if, in their arrogance, they'll keep it on longer than is warranted simply to avoid the look of egg on their corporate face.

I am amazed that you think the Q a multi- million dollar company does not know how much is sold every minute of every hour and who the host is during that hour. Do you really think someone came into work one day and drew names out of paper bag to host the new Monday night line-up? The few people on this forum who so intensely dislike Amy, Lori, & Shawn are miniscule to the millions who are watching and the thousands who are buying. Please stop complaining, go find something positive to do!

Speaking of finding something more positive to do--other than scolding the other posters on this forum . . .

Honored Contributor

I missed IS. Hope they will re-run the show on QVC Plus.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I find it odd when people come on particular forums to complain about the posters who are complaining about the shows (or other topics), and tell them to stop complaining and go find something positive to do. Do they not realize that they are doing the exact thing that they are admonishing others for doing? The only thing different in their complaints is the subject... why don't they go find something positive to do instead of coming here to complain? Very weird....{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 kittymomNC said:

I find it odd when people come on particular forums to complain about the posters who are complaining about the shows (or other topics), and tell them to stop complaining and go find something positive to do. Do they not realize that they are doing the exact thing that they are admonishing others for doing? The only thing different in their complaints is the subject... why don't they go find something positive to do instead of coming here to complain? Very weird....{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Lol, maybe they also find the shows boring & uninspiring, so attacking other posters is their form of entertainment. Hurry, get your GILI Milano handbag, Shawn just announced it won't be reordered...maybe b/c the initial order is still sitting & now collecting dust + pricing was raised recently by over $25 to really boost the sales volume, lol!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I am 61 and I like her show, but it seems geared for a younger demographic.

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Lol-what a blah line up of Monday night shows & merchandise. Nothing inspiring or entertaining. Looks like they have a boatload of Obi belts to just have it on Amy's show last Thurs for a long segment and featured again tonight--not a new concept or trend. Yawn...Lisa showed those belts last year, and it was a quick sellout. Amy & Shawn will be hawking them for the rest of the year snce it's obvious they can't move inventory. Just seems like Q is a year or more behind in trends like athleisure. What's new to Q is not new to us!

I don't have that impression. They started with some of the active lines a bit ago and are currently pushing it HARD across the board . . . as are most of the catalogs and emails I'm receiving from a wide range of retailers/brands. They're right in the thick of things in this regard. (However, I do agree that they're spending waaaay too much time on those darn Obi belts . . . although I think one color sold out tonight! Smile)