Super Contributor

I like Amy Stran, and I've really enjoyed her as a host, but the inspired style segment is a total bore. I have no interest or time for her banter with the models. The last show I tuned in to she spent what seemed like a good 20 minutes on an Obi belt. An Obi belt. Really?

This is my opinion. You may or may not agree and that's fine. Just putting it out there that I don't enjoy the show.

Respected Contributor

Re: Inspired style is a bore

We have to vote with our wallets. (Or credit cards, these days.)

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this, but 20 minutes with anything is too much.
Super Contributor

Yep, and that's exactly what I'm doing. I like Amy, but it seems she's evolving the inspired style show into more of a "hang out" with the models, and I have NO interest in that.

Super Contributor

Yes! I turned on Q Plus...and watched Jacque Gonzales's Wig Show with Tabitha Coffey (from this morning, shown on the Q). I didn't recognize her with her 3 wigs ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

It was MUCH MORE entertaining, informative, and most importantly -- FUN TO WATCH ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Thanks Q for giving us THE CHOICE of watching Plus, and avoiding the trainwreck that Amy has on the regular Q, from 7 to 9 on Mondays now. It's a BAD decision on the Q's part. JMVHO

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 september said: I haven't watched this, but 20 minutes with anything is too much.

True. The whole thing leaves me feeling very uninspired.

Super Contributor

Yep, the show stinks.

Super Contributor

Inspired Style is a cutesy type of show; fits Amy's personality & hairstyle. A little too cutesy girlish to me. No products that are that interesting enough to watch for very long. A little bit of Amy goes a long way. Her voice is grating and the way she pronounces things drives me batty.

Honored Contributor

I think they are trying to play to a younger audience, but l don't think that's who's watching. There lies the problem....
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I just can't go Amy. I tried it for a few minutes last week and turned it off and yes, on top of trying to endure her, it was a bore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...