Honored Contributor

Re: Inspired style is a bore

If and when this new Monday lineup bombs, you have to wonder if they'll pull the plug quickly or if, in their arrogance, they'll keep it on longer than is warranted simply to avoid the look of egg on their corporate face.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I don't watch the show - but checked what was on ... nothing that would interest me.

Super Contributor

Please help me understand what was inspired about the style.........very much the usual.........IMHO......
Respected Contributor

Q has hour long shows for one item. I would not blame host for having to spend so long on one item.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I watched till they started in on the TSV....then I left...I am afraid I don't much care for the Inspire Style....

Contributor

I agree with all of you. Just watched a few minutes and went outside. Also don't care for Shawn and Isaac and Lori G -- I guess that's just about everyone on Monday nights!! The weather's warming up here in Michigan and spent the evening outside with my dog!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 maryebrown said:

Yes! I turned on Q Plus...and watched Jacque Gonzales's Wig Show with Tabitha Coffey (from this morning, shown on the Q). I didn't recognize her with her 3 wigs ! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

It was MUCH MORE entertaining, informative, and most importantly -- FUN TO WATCH ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Thanks Q for giving us THE CHOICE of watching Plus, and avoiding the trainwreck that Amy has on the regular Q, from 7 to 9 on Mondays now. It's a BAD decision on the Q's part. JMVHO

I agree with you on the 7-9 misstep. I wish my cable had Q Plus. At least it would be an option.

I refuse to watch TV on my computer, so I just find something altogether different to watch on Mondays these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Have to agree, inspired style is boring!!
Contributor

On 3/9/2015 stevieb said:

If and when this new Monday lineup bombs, you have to wonder if they'll pull the plug quickly or if, in their arrogance, they'll keep it on longer than is warranted simply to avoid the look of egg on their corporate face.

I am amazed that you think the Q a multi- million dollar company does not know how much is sold every minute of every hour and who the host is during that hour. Do you really think someone came into work one day and drew names out of paper bag to host the new Monday night line-up? The few people on this forum who so intensely dislike Amy, Lori, & Shawn are miniscule to the millions who are watching and the thousands who are buying. Please stop complaining, go find something positive to do!

Esteemed Contributor

Probably those who are most critical are fans of the recently departed salesperson ....I find the new lineup refreshing and I wish them all well....however, I can do without the Logo....Lori flying around was far worse than the often criticized SG