Honored Contributor

Re: Inspired Style! Live NYC 7pm Tonight!💃

[ Edited ]
Purchased two Lisa Rinna dresses, Omg!! Beautiful! Best yet both were clearances. Agree she can get on one's nerves. I'm not involved with her personally. Hope she brings more for the summer.
Respected Contributor

They need a group with much better chemistry QVC. This current group of Line representatives is just not good. Except for Isaac, but that would be alone.

Valued Contributor

where is shawn killinger tonight?  She was suppose to be there with Amy and is not there, courtney is there instead

Super Contributor

Same "designers".  Not watching due to Isaac, Lisa & Courtney.

Trusted Contributor

@tropics21.  The QVC promotions the past 2 weeks have shown Amy and Courtney.  The girls have each promoted the show as well.    It is fashion week so probably Shawn will get there in her free time as she and Joe go to NYC quite often.

Valued Contributor

No, the promos were amy and shawn for the last two weeks, shawn is not there, she has not posted on facebook since Tuesday. where is shawn

Respected Contributor

Amy's voice would crush rocks...........she needs to slow it down a bit so her octive comes down......and that cackle....oy!!

I am liking the show....Lisa R.'s top and jacket were nice.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I know they are in New York but it looks like they are in Isaac's studio. They have done shows from his studio before & I was just wondering.

Respected Contributor

@Diamonds22 wrote:

I know they are in New York but it looks like they are in Isaac's studio. They have done shows from his studio before & I was just wondering.

I remember Shawn doing a show from the same place a while back.......not sure if it's Isaac's or not.

Honored Contributor

No longer wear high heels..feet issues. Not feeling perforated.