Esteemed Contributor

Got the one on this page and this color from Amazon.  Will be delivered tomorrow.  Also ordered the black/leapord from HSN just now.

Honored Contributor

ended up ordering 7......one in each color. one will be for my car and the rest will be gifts. i am anxious to see how this works. it has tons of great reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ended up ordering 7......one in each color. one will be for my car and the rest will be gifts. i am anxious to see how this works. it has tons of great reviews.

i went to check my order status because mine have not arrived yet. i ordered seven, but am only receiving 4. not sure what happened to the other 3 because they are not showing up on my order history or status. i wonder if they oversold these because they are now showing as sold out.

has anyone received theirs?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

After seven days, I called CS and it was shipped yesterday.