Honored Contributor

Can anyone tell me about these? I saw them advertised, and I think they'd make a good gift. There seems to be two brands: Better Brella and Kaz. Are there any others? What do you think? TIA!

Regular Contributor

Bought three of the Better Brellas from HSN.  One for myself and two for gifts.  Used mine several times and works great.  when getting into car no longer have to drag the dripping wet umbrella across myself - soaking myself and the other seat.  I see they now have solid black- may have to get one for my son who is in and out of car all day.

Honored Contributor

I have only ever seen them on HSN and they sold out fast.

i'd love to receive one as a gift.

Honored Contributor

I just checked amazon and there are a number of colors and styles.

Regular Contributor

Re: Inside out umbrellas

[ Edited ]

QVC was selling tham as item # A289648.

I purchased one in each colors, I haven't used them enough to know if I like them more than a folding umbrella. It's harde rfor me to carry around a stick umbrella.

Honored Contributor

@roxiegirlThe amazon one has a circular handle you can put your wrist through.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen these-

Image result for Inside out umbrellas

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@roxiegirlThe amazon one has a circular handle you can put your wrist through.

@ECBG

So glad  you mentioned this ... it's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for.  I've been trying to figure out a way to manage an umbrella "with no hands."   I ordered it from Amazon ... I hope it works.

Honored Contributor

I saw it one time for a few minutes on QVC. Went to my computer to order and it had sold out by the time I had signed in. Don't recall which brand they showed, but there were only two colors available. Think one was a paisley look and the other a solid color. The next day when I went in to see if anyone had cancelled their order, I couldn't even find it listed anywhere, not even to show that it had sold out.

Honored Contributor

The HSN one is too big to be practical for me but I'd love a smaller one that I could stick in my work tote.