Occasional Contributor

Re: Insanely Comfortable Wedge

On 6/10/2014 lemmonee said:

Hello --- just to make sure I understand. Two of you ladies have gotten this shoe and it squeaks???? Just want to be sure, so I don't order. I too am looking for comfortable nude shoe. This one is just too cute, but I don't need a squeaker-- kind of takes the coolness out of walking up and down the hall at work, when I am squeaking. Guess we know why they have marked them down.

I bought mine from Amazon and they were very comfortable but yes, they squeaked with every step. Amazon was really good with the return and I received my refund before they received my return. I love Clark's shoes and one bad shoe isn't going to keep me from continuing to purchase from Clark's.

Occasional Contributor

Actually, these look better on the feet than they do in pictures. If the pair I bought didn't squeak, I would've kept them and bought multiple colors.

Super Contributor

I've seen those shoes on lots of people, as well as the models on QVC, and I don't find them attractive and they don't make the feet or the legs look good. Maybe it's just me and the fact growing up that's the type of shoe my aunts and grandmother wore. They just look clunky.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought these insanely comfy wedges from 6pm recently- Naturalizer Paco! I wanted them to blend with my foot color as much as possible- they also had a more golden tan shade.