Respected Contributor

Could someone please explain to me what "infused" socks are? I get that they're infused with some sort of oil but how do they stay infused after washings? Even if I used them to only sleep in, I would still want to wash frequently. I just don't understand. TIA for explaining 

Valued Contributor

Got some a few yrs back.Just kinda softer but after few washes no different. Maybe they are different now.

I just look at it as not your typical sock gift when gifting.

Have a good day.

Honored Contributor

@red&curly wrote:

Got some a few yrs back.Just kinda softer but after few washes no different. Maybe they are different now.

I just look at it as not your typical sock gift when gifting.

Have a good day.

I had purchased a set a ouple years earlier.  I didn't care for them.  They felt odd inside ... almost damp.  My feet didn't feel much different.  No relaxing or soothing feeling at all.  I ended up not wearing them at all and threw out what i wore and gave the tagged new ones away.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 

I've always felt the same way and haven't bought any.

They can't stay 'infused' very long with repeated washing/drying.

I think it's all 'hype', to add to the price.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

All my socks are infused. With dog hair Woman Wink. Kidding aside, I think buying infused socks is silly.  If I want to moisturize my feet, I just put lotion on them and throw on an old pair of socks. Who needs this continually? 

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

All my socks are infused. With dog hair Woman Wink. Kidding aside, I think buying infused socks is silly.  If I want to moisturize my feet, I just put lotion on them and throw on an old pair of socks. Who needs this continually? 

@BlueFinch 

LOL!

DD has 8 indoor cats and has a cute sign in her kitchen that says, "In this house cat hair is a condiment!".....just a joke of course!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I infuse all my own!  And then give them a good wash.