New Contributor

Info on Shawns cape/top

[ Edited ]

Can anyone tell me how I can find out if shawns cape is sold on qvc or if not is there a place on this site that list what the host are wearing I already typed in capes with button and checked out host closet any info Thank you

Super Contributor

Yes it is GILI.  Comes or came in grey and black

QVC Customer Care

@kelly50ca wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I can find out if shawns cape is sold on qvc or if not is there a place on this site that list what the host are wearing I already typed in capes with button and checked out host closet any info Thank you

Hi @kelly50ca, yes Shawn, G.I.L.I. Sweater Cape with Button is an QVC item. Here's the item number A299529. I hope this information is helpful. 

Kinski, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I saw that while channel surfing, I like that cape. Wouldn't pay that much for it, but it looked great on camera. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Lol, I thought it reminded me of the old tv show Nanny and the Professor.  All she needed to go with it was a hat.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I saw that while channel surfing, I like that cape. Wouldn't pay that much for it, but it looked great on camera. 

It's sharp! I'm also waiting for a price reduction, but they are bringing in smaller quantities. The smaller sizes are sold out. Maybe once the holiday returns are in, as is in ivory is $50.

Shawn just can't win with some posters. They consistently show how immature they are with the snark about her hair, makeup, clothes...well anything Woman Tongue

a309219.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I agree with you.  So many times I feel like these blogs and forums are just a session to bash people instead of having fun.   I have that cape and it is darling on and it looked darling on Shawn as well.    I just love ponchos and capes so I couldn't resist.   Blessings and Happy New Year.