Honored Contributor

$29.99 with matching tank.

TTD olive.jpg

TTD white.jpgTTD white.jpgTTD white.jpg

100% cotton with rayon/span tank 744-944

Note: the rust and mauve appear as dustier shades live...

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo   saw this, its adorable.  wish it was a long dress, as i don't wear pants or skirts.

Honored Contributor

I love Indigo Thread, this top is very cuteSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@Andreatoo   saw this, its adorable.  wish it was a long dress, as i don't wear pants or skirts.

ITA on wishing it was offered as a long (midi or tea length) dress. I do wear pants, etc .. but the top seems to have a baby doll appearance and that is not a look I can carry off in a top. I love the look ... just not on my body w/ my ::ahem:: chest. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

ITA on wishing it was offered as a long (midi or tea length) dress. I do wear pants, etc .. but the top seems to have a baby doll appearance and that is not a look I can carry off in a top. I love the look ... just not on my body w/ my ::ahem:: chest. Smiley Happy 

@kate2357 

Funny! I don't see baby doll but Maia described it as an iteration on the baby doll.

Indigo Thread did do a baby doll dress, I think it was long sleeved, but don't know if they still have them

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo : Did you order one? I was tempted, but didn’t. I see that today the price is back up to $61. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Frequent Contributor

This is my favorite clothing line on any shopping channel! They have different cute styles that even I wear at 69. My only beef with ShopHq clothing line is that they offer little to non petite sizes 😩 ShopHq has reasonably priced clothing too. 

Respected Contributor

Love the mauve!