Honored Contributor

According to my guide there's a full hour of indigo Moon fashions at 1 a.m. tonight on ShopHQ

Respected Contributor

Re: Indigo Moon fans!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo   thanks for the update.  Being the collector that I am, I still have a number of Indigo Moon jackets from years ago, and more importantly they still fit!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Re: Indigo Moon fans!

[ Edited ]

I have a few myself from years ago and one thing I have is a pretty teal color jacket and matchig skirt in the silky jacquard trim on the bottom of the skirt and front of the jacket.

Honored Contributor

I really like this one that Erin is wearing and it's actually reasonably priced! 743 - 539

743-539.jpeg.jpg

But then I'm partial to Jacquard!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely LOVED this line years ago and never bought one single item, and I can't even remember why I didn't.

Lucky are the ladies who have held on to "vintage" Indigo Moon!

Esteemed Contributor

There's plenty of those vintage pieces on ebay. I kept mine from years back. I always loved their unique buttons, in addition to the combo of beautiful fabrics.

Honored Contributor
I donated most of my pieces.. I kept one duster and some obi-style belts. My jacket collection is still evolving.
Respected Contributor

I noticed a while back they had a fashion line called Julia Kay. Wasn't that the name of the designer for Indigo Moon when she was on QVC back in the day? The lady presenting, though, wasn't the designer on Shop.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I noticed a while back they had a fashion line called Julia Kay. Wasn't that the name of the designer for Indigo Moon when she was on QVC back in the day? The lady presenting, though, wasn't the designer on Shop.

@catter70  Yes Julia Kay was the designer for IM.  She was the sweetest lady.

Honored Contributor

It looks like the design is toned down a bit, I bought a few jackets years ago and eventually donated then, not interested in another go round.