Super Contributor

For those who might be interested and a fan of the brand Indigo Moon:

I was in Cracker Barrel eating and shopping and noticed these lovely flowy tops in pastel spring colors. The green really appealed to me. Then I looked at the label—Indigo Moon! I couldn’t believe it. They were hanging on the farthest wall from the restaurant side if that helps anybody with location. Although floor plans can vary.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy shopping in CB. Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

evine carries SOME indigo moon.  the really pretty embroidered short jackets. very nice.

Honored Contributor

It's nice to know they're still in business.  They made a nice, unusual product.  I still have a couple of their jackets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

evine carries SOME indigo moon.  the really pretty embroidered short jackets. very nice.

They are currently having a fashion clearance which includes some Indigo Moon pieces.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

I didn’t get the green blouse but may have to return for it! Different from their jackets I'm used to seeing. Got distracted with my growling stomach!

Respected Contributor

Back when I was doing career search seminars, I remember asking one of the conferees where did she get the striking black and white jacket:  my first introduction to Indigo Moon.  

That was so long ago but I still remember it and her !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I still have a couple of Indigo Moon jackets and MIL still wears some I gifted her.

QVC should bring them back!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

They used to have really nice jackets on QVC. I'm happy to know the band lives on. Wish they were still offered here.

Honored Contributor

That's awesome - thanks!  I used to love the shows and all their beautiful and different things!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin