Honored Contributor

In the Market for New Jeans?

I just saw this and thought I would pass it along.  

Also, if you like button fly, they have them there!

Honored Contributor

Re: In the Market for New Jeans?

That is a great idea.I have a friend who goes to goodwill and purchases old jeans to use for crafting.She also makes kids clothes out of the larger men's jeans.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...I'm expecting an online order of two pairs of jeans from J.Crew that were not available locally. I wonder whether I could somehow get this deal.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I'm ALWAYS in the market for new jeans.  I just saw this from Frame.  It's a kind of "tailored" boyfriend jean.  La Garcon  color is storm

LE GARCON

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I'm ALWAYS in the market for new jeans.  I just saw this from Frame.  It's a kind of "tailored" boyfriend jean.  La Garcon  color is storm

LE GARCON

Got it today!  It retails at Frame for $229.00.  Found a site called Scarlet.  Same jean for $110.0.  So I ordered it.  On sale which means you can't return, but I know my size. I can wear just about any jean.  

Respected Contributor

wrote:

LE GARCON

I have to say . . . these fit the model very much like my Talbots "slim ankle" jeans fit me!