Honored Contributor

In six or 7 weeks, the hosts will all be wearing white jeans and sandals and telling us to buy our white jeans and white tees NOW.....because it's the last order of the season.   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

In six or 7 weeks, the hosts will all be wearing white jeans and sandals and telling us to buy our white jeans and white tees NOW.....because it's the last order of the season.   

I'm looking forward to it! Anything that gets me closer to Summer is ok by me!  Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I know...........I can't wait!!!!  As soon as the New Year celebrations are over I start thinking of spring ~~~~~ : )

Honored Contributor

The stores will be stocked with spring appearal too.  Nothing different than previous years.

Respected Contributor

it's been so chilly here in ca that i'm looking forward to spring myself.  wish it was next week!!

Respected Contributor

Please don't hold your breaths waiting for spring because winter doesn't start until December 22. 

Honored Contributor

ANd the good news is that on Jan 12 we begin to get a minute more sunlight because the sun will begin rising earlier.

So yeah, think GREEN, think SPRING!!!

Respected Contributor

Lol. I've been buying summer merchandise at huge markdowns for at least two months. Living in FL even if it does get cold, it won't last long. 

This is going to be my method of shopping from now on. I have more Vince Camuto sandals and maxis than I know what to do with. Purses, athletic wear, even jewelry. 

Last year when they started selling spring merchandise, I bought leather knee high boots for $20. Several ankle boots for $15-20. I think I'm getting a high from all my bargains, lol. 

Respected Contributor

You think no more snow brushes and windshield covers?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I enjoy wearing fall and winter clothes so much more than summer clothes.  I'm looking forward to some cold weather.