Honored Contributor

In What Items Have You Gotten Too Many Duplicates

The "over done(s)"

White cotton tanks  (Always preferred Ruby Road, now I like the ones I just got from J Jill)  But, hey!  They worked forever!!!

Navy linen shirts

White eyelet shirts (to donate level here, I'm just drawn to them).

I need enough basics for washing and air drying turnaround.

Honored Contributor

Re: In What Items Have You Gotten Too Many Duplicates

Black pants (and I try to avoid wearing black!).

Honored Contributor

Black Tees, but I'll always pick black because I 'm just not a color person. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Summer pants: Palazzo pants - especially SG, Women with Control, and Cuddl Duds; and Slinky skinny pants. I don't wear shorts anymore, and all of these pants are lightweight and comfortable. I seldom buy solid color palazzo pants - I love the patterns and florals with a pair of sandals and v-neck t-shirts. DH would say that I have too many flip flops, and he'd be right!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Summer pants: Palazzo pants - especially SG, Women with Control, and Cuddl Duds; and Slinky skinny pants. I don't wear shorts anymore, and all of these pants are lightweight and comfortable. I seldom buy solid color palazzo pants - I love the patterns and florals with a pair of sandals and v-neck t-shirts. DH would say that I have too many flip flops, and he'd be right!

@jannabelle1 Honey!  You're a hero!  You have achieved no exact duplicates!  Go on!  Those items work for you in your life!  Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

Just ordered 3 pairs of lightweight cargo pants from Kohl's  Black, Olive and Camo print, wore the black today and they are very comfortbale 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

If I bought too many of anything, it has to be black socks. I buy them in bulk.

I just recently replenished my stock ... 24 pairs of Cool Comfort crew socks and 12 pairs of Sheer Energy trouser socks. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

If I bought too many of anything, it has to be black socks. I buy them in bulk.

I just recently replenished my stock ... 24 pairs of Cool Comfort crew socks and 12 pairs of Sheer Energy trouser socks. 

@ALRATIBA HOW did you know!  I found the best socks on amazon, and there was a mix up in 1 item or 1 set!!!!!!  At least I won't have miss matched singles!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yellow is my favorite color and I tend to gravitate toward purchasing shades of yellow in clothing.  Well, at least I can look like "I'm walking on sunshine!"Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

I have way too many pants of all types - Dress pants for work, most of Isaac's 24/7 and Susan Graver's liquid knit, milano knit and premium knit. D&C side pocket pants for casual, D&C Beach pants, many capris of IM, SG and D&C, long pants, ankle pants, crop pants, slim leg, wide leg, leggings - you name it, I have it.  Pants in almost every color as I like color in my clothes.  Funny that I have alot of black pants because I do not wear much black but I do like to mix the pants up with color.

I also have way too many of Susan Graver liquid knit tops - solids and prints.

One thing I don't have is jeans (only 3 pair and they are all green).  Never did like jeans even when i was younger.