Honored Contributor

Re: In The Coming Season, What Doesn't Appeal to You????

I actually have a pair of boots similar to the TSV.  I would only wear them with jeans though. I just can't embrace the clunky boots with dresses trend althoug every once in awhile I do see it on someone and actually like it.  Not on me though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like them all, except numbers  1 and  2.  Too high of a heel for me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I like the look of this TSV.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

My feet are most comfortable with no shoes.  I'd rather wear a bra, than shoes.  It's not that I don't like the look, they are just so uncomfortable.

Boots are a  big no.  After about 20 minutes, I can't wait to kick them off.

I love summer when my feet can be free...at least at home.

Respected Contributor

I have my original Eddie Bauer gortex lined leather work boots that lace up.   They still fit and I still love them after 20 + years.  They don't have the really heavy lugged soles and I actually got them out recently to wear this coming season.  I guess they are my version of the current trend.   Like at   @SilleeMee  they are a part of an active happy time for me (along with other versions of hiking boots that were  and are a staple in my life).  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have not, nor shall I ever embrace " Herman Monster" boots!!!!!

Ain't going there!!!!!

Today's Special Value®: Vince Camuto Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots - Gaviana — Ships Free, 5 Easy Pays

not thinking about till fall embracing the summer

used to though

Honored Contributor

These are my "clunkiest", from Tory Burch.

I considerered these about a year and a half ago, but I thought I would get more wear out of the others (red is a school color, so once a week we wear school gear), and I thought they tweed might get fuzzy.

Pair View

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I like the look of this TSV.  

I also like the TSV @ROMARY  @SilleeMee .  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have not, nor shall I ever embrace " Herman Monster" boots!!!!!

Ain't going there!!!!!

Today's Special Value®: Vince Camuto Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots - Gaviana — Ships Free, 5 Easy Pays

Herman Munster? These boots are quite trendy but fear not as you will probably never have to sell them in Talbots Outlet. LOL.

Respected Contributor

Herman Munster... don't forget 'Granny Clampett'--she even clog danced in them Smiley Happy

I had some when I was a teenager and felt very fashionable and taller. Now in my senior years I think in terms of boots with a solid surface , warmth, and a sole that will keep me standing on icy surfaces that are as slick as __________ insert your own word here & breaking a hip. 

The 'half tuck' still does not appeal to me , but for those who like it have at it. In the same idea I do not care for little ties hanging at the bottom of tops and sweaters sort of to replicate the look. They get on my nerves , hit me at the wrong spot , and I think look best on the extremely slender.