Esteemed Contributor

Re: In The Coming Season, What Doesn't Appeal to You????

Pajamma looking loungewear as acceptable clothing to wear outside of your home......like airports, grocery stores......

I doubt if this trend will ever go away.  Too bad.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I like the TSV boots but I don't care for Vince Camuto products.  I would have considered them in another brand.

However, as far as things I don't embrace that are likely to be popular once again this season, I'd have to say I really don't like jogger pants.

Respected Contributor

I don't follow trends at all, nor do I buy new things for every season. I buy what I like and what suits me. There are things that I don't/won't wear such as anything baggy, crop pants, skirts longer than the top of my knee, white shoes, tunic tops or clunky/chunky shoes.  To each their own! 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

I don't want anything ombre, tie dyed.  No patterns (especially animal prints).

No lounge wear.  I've have plenty.

No joggers I have one pair

No faux anything (leather, fur).

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I love the combat look.  As far as I'm concerned it's not just for millenials.

Here's a take:

Stuart Weitzman

Pair View

I have said numerous times, I don't need footwear.  Butttt, I might change my mind.   Women can do that yanno.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  where in CO?- I live near Boulder. I still hike those mts.. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner wrote:

@SilleeMee  where in CO?- I live near Boulder. I still hike those mts.. 

@violet runner 

I live in Colorado Springs but I've hiked all over this state. I've been on top of many mountains. I was formally trained as a rescue mountaineer with technical climbing, skiing and survival skills. I'm a former member of the Colorado Mountain Club and a retired volunteer for county search and rescue. My days of mountaineering are done. I'm too old and I have health issues.

Trusted Contributor

Heavy sweaters!   I live in Illinois where we do have really cold winters, but I just cannot wear heavy sweaters indoors. 

I remember years ago when I'd ask my mom what she would like for Christmas, she would always say no heavy sweaters, no flannel sheets!   Gosh, at the time I could not understand why she would not want something nice and warm, but now I'm just like her - I'm past the days of hot flashes, but I'm still always running so warm.  

When I was in my 20s and 30s I would layer - I would wear a long sleeve turtleneck and then a heavy sweater.  Oh my, I could NEVER do that now!