Honored Contributor

Impressions Of Charming Charlies Accessories Store

Have you ever been to a Charming Charlies Accessory store?  Just wondering what they were like.  

Experiences and quality.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Impressions Of Charming Charlies Accessories Store

Well organized, cute things, pretty inexpensive, fun to look around and pick and choose.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Many of the items are cheaper and the quality reflects that. If you buy a "gold tone" necklace there, expect that it won't stay gold tone for long.

But they are fun and sometimes a cheap accessory is just the right thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not a store that appeals to me.  Quality is lacking.

Respected Contributor

Very cheap quality.  The whole "theme" is a huge turn off 

Super Contributor

I have a Charming Charlie store in my mall.  They have some cute stuff,   Yes the quality isn't the best.    They arrange the store by colors.   So if you are looking for an accessory to match a specific color item you might find it at Charming Charlie.   I like the store because they have different stuff and it is fun looking around the store.

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of purses from CC. If you want inexpensive purses or accessories, it's really fun to shop there. 

Respected Contributor

Charming Charlie's is a feast for the eyes.  The way the store is organized is by color.  It just is a great looking store.   I've only tried the jewelry, and I can say it is CHEAP stuff.  It will break, wear off, wear out or otherwise be useless in a short time.  HOWEVER, sometimes I want cheap.  And for the price, I don't mind.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Charming Charlies (and my teenage granddaughter loves it).

One of the fun things about it is how the store is arranged by color. That makes it easy to shop for a piece to complete an outfit.

I've used CC when I've had a particular need that I didn't want to spend a lot to fill, or that was for a one time occasion. Once I bought an pretty evening clutch for a special event.

They have more than jewelry - handbags, tops, wraps, shoes, and scarves.

Quality is not their strong suit. This isn't the place to buy "forever" pieces. 

Honored Contributor

Very inexpensive jewelry, fashions and accessories.  I've never bought anythig but I can see myself shawl or a bracelet or a head band to top off an outfit.  You might only get 3 or 4 wears but it's okay, you got your money's worth.