Honored Contributor

Iman is on HSN tonight.  I really enjoy her shows.  She is a class act.  I think she has the TS that they will be showing later.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Iman's shows and her products. I like her jeans and jean jackets. Her TS today is thethe Luxury Resort Tunic and Palazzo Pant Set.  It looks very nice, but it's just not my style.

Trusted Contributor
I purchased the palm print, I love these sets. This will be my 3rd set. I have navy paisley set and black/white Ikat...I mix and match the sets because I got the tanks last time. I am thrilled with getting the tunic this time. Now I will have pants...really a work horse pant for hot Florida.
Valued Contributor

I just ordered the HSN (Iman) TSV in red.  Can't wait to get it!

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I just ordered the HSN (Iman) TSV in red.  Can't wait to get it!

I ordered the Navy Floral.  I have her maxi from last year and it is very nice and flattering I have been wanting to try her palazzo pants so I decided to get this set.  I love florals in fact I have very few solid pieces. Please post your review.  I will post mine too.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I love her style and clothes..  I bought the red, red print and black pants sets; the red, balck and red print skirts.  Tis will be a grreat color capsule for when I go on vacation.  Just add black cardigan, black flats a dress or two;  maybe whit top and pants.  I will be set for 10-14 days. It will be years before I need to buy anything else.  Just debating about the red print tote.  hmmm

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I purchased the palm print, I love these sets. This will be my 3rd set. I have navy paisley set and black/white Ikat...I mix and match the sets because I got the tanks last time. I am thrilled with getting the tunic this time. Now I will have pants...really a work horse pant for hot Florida.

are the colors consistant?

Trusted Contributor
Yes, they are consistent.
Honored Contributor

How is the sizing?  I'm normally a 10-12, but the set doesn't run that way.  Never bought her clothes before.

Trusted Contributor
Measure your waist and use the chart. I feel it is true to size on the measurement chart:-)