Esteemed Contributor

Not my style, but she’s a beautiful lady.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several pieces of her line.  Though it has been hit or miss for me with sizing and sometimes quality of certain items, I am overall happy with them.  I have a couple of  suede jackets that I love, just had to have the sleeves hemmed on both, they were way too long.

Esteemed Contributor

@okaywitheasypay .. I have two pair of Iman's jeans.  I was very pleased with my purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the ponte pants and jeans.  They are better quality than any pants I have bought at the Q.  They sell out, and sometimes don't repeat styles, and I wear them all the time.  The inseams are longer than QVC.

Respected Contributor

Well I ordered it . Thier measurements suggested XL (bust line) , so I hope it does not overwhelm me in the shoulders. Being a wrap it will probably work and over winter clothes I may need it. I have been looking for a classic black coat for awhile . I find with such long tunics so common that a longer coat is called for lately . I have never ordered her products but love to listen to her  and they look like a good quaility. I will probably have to fight with the needle/thread and hem the sleeves , I usually do. 

Thanks to all of you I do find comments in the QVC forums some of the most helpful.

@blackhole99I have the opposite problem as you with pants so I might try some of hers Smiley Happy I am an apple with larger waist and straight hips.

@NYCLatinaMeI like ponte in the winter = comfortable and warm , except I haven't seen any of Iman's line with real pockets -- a must for me.