Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden   that flare is so wierd, its too short on the talls and if one has athletic legs the flare will just stick out at the hem.  the pant is cut too narrow.  and the crotch looks like a pooch when they show it on the hanger ugh ok i'll stop now! i predict lots of returns with this one

wonder if the P Nash TS sold out they had only sold 7k and it was close to the last airing.  that bag was ginormous on the Tall models and they are all close to 6'. would have hung like a duffle bag on my shoulder.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyClinewrote:

@SeaMaiden   that flare is so wierd, its too short on the talls and if one has athletic legs the flare will just stick out at the hem.  the pant is cut too narrow.  and the crotch looks like a pooch when they show it on the hanger ugh ok i'll stop now! i predict lots of returns with this one

wonder if the P Nash TS sold out they had only sold 7k and it was close to the last airing.  that bag was ginormous on the Tall models and they are all close to 6'. would have hung like a duffle bag on my shoulder.

@CatsyCline I am not clear on your above statement... the P Nash TS??

Honored Contributor

Everyone looks like they have the thighs of a Norwegian speed skater in the ponte pants.

They also had 3 lengths in the pants and every model looked like they were wearing high waters.

I noticed on the tank/shell with the draped front, half the models were in such a small size that it wasn't even draping in front, it was just creased/pulling across the chest.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@CatsyClinewrote:

Patricia Nash tote the TS for friday

Honored Contributor

@CatsyClinewrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@CatsyClinewrote:

@CatsyCline  Oh I see... I am not a tote/ purse person so I missed that !

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@CatsyClinewrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@CatsyClinewrote:

@CatsyCline  Oh I see... I am not a tote/ purse person so I missed that !

just checked they still have them all on sale.  $199;  the TS pice was $179

(item#592974 for anyone interested )

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35wrote:

Everyone looks like they have the thighs of a Norwegian speed skater in the ponte pants.

They also had 3 lengths in the pants and every model looked like they were wearing high waters.

I noticed on the tank/shell with the draped front, half the models were in such a small size that it wasn't even draping in front, it was just creased/pulling across the chest.

LOL! Exactly!! great description

Honored Contributor

Hahaha @VaBelle35!  

I would be worried about camel toe with those pants!

Maybe the death of her husband has affected her weight. 😞

Esteemed Contributor

Iman is so beautiful and curvy no matter what size.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks lovely.   I know she was not a plus size model but she was never really  a skinny model either.    It must be difficult, I cannot imagine such heartreak.   Also I believe she is in her 60's,   myself at 57 have joined the "mid section" club too.   I like her clothing but these I wouldn't dare try.