Honored Contributor

She looks REALLY DIFFERENT... still pretty....but she has had a lot of work done. Looks nothing like the "old Iman"...do not think it looks like  her at all.  Kind of sad.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden    You're right, I recognize the hair extensions but not the face. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Wow, I'm watching her right now, and she looks like the same ole Iman to me!! Still Beautiful!! What looks different?

Honored Contributor

@shellwwwwww  maybe it is just the light hair....but if I did not know it was her....I would not guess it was Iman. SOMETHING has changed....But still beautiful as ever for sure! 

Respected Contributor

I saw her last night I thought she looked like herself. Her hair is lighter. Seeing her now I think the lighting is intense. That may be making it more difficult to distinguish her features.

Respected Contributor

To me it looks like one side of her face is different than the other almost as if she had a stroke.

Honored Contributor

The shape of her face and cheeks as well as her mouth look different. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It hit me that she looked different too.  I kept hearing an odd "breathing" sound in the background but it may have just been her connection via Skype.  It was a bit unnerving.  She is 65 years old, I am hoping her health is okay.  I really enjoy her when she's on.  I have some of her clothing that I am quite happy with.

Honored Contributor

I honestly didn't notice a difference but if she did get work done good for her! I'm sure it takes time to 'settle'.

I wish I could afford some cosmetic work....

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

It hit me that she looked different too.  I kept hearing an odd "breathing" sound in the background but it may have just been her connection via Skype.  It was a bit unnerving.  She is 65 years old, I am hoping her health is okay.  I really enjoy her when she's on.  I have some of her clothing that I am quite happy with.

@LindaSal  I have always heard that odd breathing sound when Iman is on.  Last night while Amy was talking, they switched the camera to Iman and she was holding something up to her mouth....at least that is how it looked.  I have been curious as to what the sound is.

She always looks beautiful.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!