Honored Contributor

I bit the bullet and cut off ( what a PITA) a few inches, then hemmed my flower version.  I made it an ankle dress as I have a pair of pink and coral sandals that match the colors of the flowers in the print. The matching pink cardigan is perfect with the dress.

Honored Contributor

Love when iMan's on the other channel  I don't buy her things but she's captivating to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I finally got my Iman dresses. I ordered the navy and the tangerine and love both of them. I'm 5'2" and 115#, and ordered XS in short. The bottom touches the ground when I'm barefoot, so I'll be able to wear a low heel or even my Mephistos and look like Birkenstock's. Looks really great with a jade colored statement necklace or gold choker. Can't wait to wear them! The fabric is very soft and flows well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Iman TS maxi dress

[ Edited ]

Dang! I missed this IMAN fashion TS. Love the changes to the bodice & sleeves. Hope I can pick up the black at a reduced price. Also like the rose & the patterned one. I think an HSN vendor was wearing the patterned one earlier today. Nice that s&h was free for the TS and no junky junk add on's! 

I still wear my maxi's from IMAN, Serena & Nikki P from the last 2 seasons. I think H does maxi's well!!!

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Knockout Maxi Dress
470-355

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl, the Naturalizer vendor had the floral print Iman TS on yesterday.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Dang! I missed this IMAN fashion TS. Love the changes to the bodice & sleeves. Hope I can pick up the black at a reduced price. Also like the rose & the patterned one. I think an HSN vendor was wearing the patterned one earlier today. Nice that s&h was free for the TS and no junky junk add on's! 

I still wear my maxi's from IMAN, Serena & Nikki P from the last 2 seasons. I think H does maxi's well!!!

470-355

@Chi-town girl  Hi Chi!  I got the floral and love it.  I am going to wear is memorial day weekend to a wedding.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LisaB - you are going to look great in the floral dress! From the photos, I keep thinking red strappy sandals or light pink would look amazing for a dressy look. Enjoy! 

I've tagged the dress so I can get alerts. Will pick up at least one since I think it can work for a couple of seasons or more.

Did you get your pink Edelman tassel sandals? I also tagged those & my size is available in black, waitlist. Thinking about it & waiting to see if the pink become available. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another reduction for the maxi dress, now $19.95. I lucked out and snagged one in the gorgeous Nectarine color. Very limited sizes/colors left

CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

470-355

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Another reduction for the maxi dress, now $19.95. I lucked out and snagged one in the gorgeous Nectarine color. Very limited sizes/colors left

CLEARANCE
CUSTOMER PICK

470-355

I have the green!  I probably won't order another, but I, too, noticed the price decrease.  I should have waited on the green, LOL!! Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"