Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I received mine.  It fit me well, and it's really pretty.  I'm happy with it.  I bought the pink and jade, but I'm sending the pink back.  It's a gorgeous shade of pink, but I think I actually will get more use out of the jade. 

It fits fairly true to brick and mortar store sizing and does not run big.

Mine should be delivered todaySmiley Happy  Glad you like yours.

Honored Contributor

I received the print and matching pink sweater today.  I am 5'3" so ordered the short.  It puddles on the floor. I called CS to see if it was possible I received a mismarked short.  The rep said there have been numerous calls about the short being extremely long.

I am capable of cutting off some length and hemming the dress.  I'm just not sure I want to go to the trouble. I do love the little pink cardi and will keep it whether or not I keep the dress.

Today of Zulily (under the Effortless Lengths banner) there is a similar maxi dress both sleeveless and cap sleeve for under $30.  It comes in numerous solid colors.

Jade Surplice Maxi Dress

Fuchsia Wrap Maxi Dress

Honored Contributor

Re: Iman TS maxi dress

[ Edited ]

@lulu2, did you measure it and see what the length was?  If it's not as was stated, I'd send it back as defective.    

I looked at Zulily.  The brand of those is GILLI.  But they say the length is 59" which is longer than the Iman average length.  I wonder where they measured from?  I didn't check that.    

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I received the print and matching pink sweater today.  I am 5'3" so ordered the short.  It puddles on the floor. I called CS to see if it was possible I received a mismarked short.  The rep said there have been numerous calls about the short being extremely long.

I am capable of cutting off some length and hemming the dress.  I'm just not sure I want to go to the trouble. I do love the little pink cardi and will keep it whether or not I keep the dress.

Today of Zulily (under the Effortless Lengths banner) there is a similar maxi dress both sleeveless and cap sleeve for under $30.  It comes in numerous solid colors.

@lulu2  I am 5'3" also, so I guess mine is going back too  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

I received mine today and I love it.  I am 5'5" and the average fits me perfectly.  I love v in the back.  Wish I had gotten the floral pattern as well.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 - I am the same height & am positive the short would be way too long for me. I think the short was 52 inches? I know The longest I could wear is 40 something.

Short is longer than petite but her short maxi was almost as long as the average, which looked plenty long on the tall models.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@lulu2 - I am the same height & am positive the short would be way too long for me. I think the short was 52 inches? I know The longest I could wear is 40 something.

Short is longer than petite but her short maxi was almost as long as the average, which looked plenty long on the tall models.

I think it wold be too long for you as well.  Her maxis run long.  I don't plan on wearing heels with this though some , I'm sure, will.  My Vince Camuto shoes will be perfect for pairing with this dress.

I don't like maxis dragging on the floor.  I think it looks messy and it ruins the bottom of the dress. That's my personal opinion.  I just don't want a dirty and frayed bottom, and I've seen this look on some women.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I got my floral yesterday in reg length and am 5'5" and it doesn't hit the floor.  I really like this dress and will be keeping. 

Contributor

I am 5'5" and got the short.  the length is good on me, but I am sending it back because it just makes me look matronly.  The style in the boobs is just not flattering on me, sadly enough.  It is such a pretty dress, though, so i hope all of you who get it, love it.

Honored Contributor

@kyreb wrote:

I received mine today and I love it.  I am 5'5" and the average fits me perfectly.  I love v in the back.  Wish I had gotten the floral pattern as well.

I am 5'6 and a size 12.  I ordered the medium average and it fits perfectly.  I can wear flats with it.  The V in the back is perfect.  Bra friendly in front and back.  I would like to get floral as well.  this is my first Iman dress.  I am very happy with this purchase.  I got the blue and it is a lovely color.