Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I love this dress!! I bought the floral and want the blush. I bought 3 of her maxis last year so I am just buying one this time around.

Hi Lisab, since you have purchased her dresses before do find that the size chart is accurate?

I would say true to size brick and mortar. Not QVC sizing.

Thank you LisaB.  I feel better about me ordering a medium.  I know the length is ok in the average.  I am 5'6 and I measured the length of the my One World and they are 551/2 in length and I still wear my flat sandals. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the print with the pink cardigan.  In the past I have not had much luck with Iman's line so here's hoping this works.

If it does, I'll try another when they go on sale.

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I ordered the print with the pink cardigan.  In the past I have not had much luck with Iman's line so here's hoping this works.

If it does, I'll try another when they go on sale.

Lulu, what haven't you liked about Iman's line? This dress looks like it'd be flattering to most body types and I love the flexibility of the style. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi

I've had trouble with the fit.  The volume of material in the skirt part of the dress was overwhelming on me. This time I ordered short.  I like the little sleeve in this one.

Frequent Contributor

Can i just say, i love that HSN offers a lot of free shipping. Also, i ordered the white last evening, and an hour later it was already past the "processing" stage to "packaging". ...i wish qvc did more free shipping! 

Honored Contributor

I thought about it all day but the deep v concerned me, I have narrow shoulders and deep v or u necklines don't work work for me.   

Super Contributor
Ordered the Navy and the cardigan to match, looked really pretty together.
Respected Contributor

Only for the tall.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the short.  I'm five 8.  It looked to run really long even on the tall models.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I do not like Maxi dresses... so this is a pass for me.