Respected Contributor

If you look at the website, not an app, it has the HSN size chart, which I expect is correct according to what @End of October said. I'm a 38 bust so I ordered large, because I have wide shoulders. Now I'm fretting the average length. Should be ok with heels I guess. Ugh, I should have ordered both. Floral is sold out. 

I will bet Iman will have more in stock if we need to exchange (I hope). After all, this is brand new. Surely they will restock. 

Frequent Contributor
I agree about not being sure on average or short. I tried on one of my maxi's that is 52 inches and it is even a tad long to wear with sandals so that's why I bought mine in short which is the 52 inches. I told the CS rep they were going to get a lot of returns due to the sizing chart. I don't understand how hard it could be to put up correct sizes when that's how we buy garments.
I think they will have lots of returns so you will probably get what you want if you need to return as well. I even debated a small as Amy kept pulling on the bust and saying how generous it was. Color me confused but I hope my sizes work as I think it's a beautiful dress. :-)
Respected Contributor

Good grief, I need an intervention. I just ordered the nectarine and green in short, lol. 

Now watch, I'll want all four. Help!!

Super Contributor

I'm going to a formal dinner in Las Vegas so ordered the black figuring it would pack well and I would dress it up with a beaded shawl. First ordered the regular length then thought about it and went back and got the short - at least shipping was free so I won't feel bad returning one. I was a bit concerned that it was cut too low (I wear a prosthesis) but I sent a link to my friend who sews and she said she would do a lace insert for me - then she ordered the green.

This would make a great bridesmade dress in the colors as it would fit many different sizes and shapes and the price is definitely right.

Super Contributor

I wear maxis a lot.  I got 3 of hers last year and they do run true  to your  size in B& M stores. I am 5 ' 6"  and I always wear a heel w/ most  everything . This dress does not need a huge heel or wedge for me 3 inch  works. Fit is flattering and so comfortable . I got the rose today Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I love this dress!! I bought the floral and want the blush. I bought 3 of her maxis last year so I am just buying one this time around.

Hi Lisab, since you have purchased her dresses before do find that the size chart is accurate?

I would say true to size brick and mortar. Not QVC sizing.

Frequent Contributor

I may need an intervention too.. Just picked up the white!! I've never worn a white dress before , white is hard to wear, but this looks so flattering. 

Valued Contributor

This dress is absolutely stunning--I bought FIVE along with the matching cardigans!  I have to say that the floral (which sold out almost immediately) is one of the most beautiful prints I've seen--I agree with Iman when she said it looked very Forties/Hollywood Glam.  Can't wait to get this one!

Frequent Contributor

@KimThib I'm jealous! I like the floral print but just not the blue color it's grounded in. I got black (i need to have the black, black is everything to me 😉), the green, and white, which I'm really excited about. I've always been scared to wear white but this looks perfect

Honored Contributor

I had no idea which size to get.  I'm an xs or s in HSN clothing.  I bought an XS.  I hope it's not too small.  Iman's clothing usually runs true to brick and mortar, but I thought her maxis ran big.  I'll see what happens when I get it.  I don't wear maxis often, but this one was so pretty.  I also bought the shrug

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"