Honored Contributor

It is a nice dress

surprised only one print

were there others 

Trusted Contributor

I had to buy it in navy and nectarine. It looks super comfortable and versatile. It's my first Iman purchase. I love that they have petite and free shipping! And 6% back with Mr. Rebates. Can't wait to get them!

Honored Contributor

The sizing confuses me & I wish they would explain it. When they read off the measurements/sizes during the first presentation I thought I must have heard incorrectly but the site has the same ones.

All I can think it that it is because of the style, fit, and fabric used. Amy repeatedly talked about how generous the sizing is so I think sizing up would be a mistake.

I also suggest measuring to see how long this would be on you if you have any doubts. It does NOT come in petite size; it comes in short & that is not the same thing. The short is not much shorter than the average & I really think it would be too long on me. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love this dress!! I bought the floral and want the blush. I bought 3 of her maxis last year so I am just buying one this time around.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I love this dress!! I bought the floral and want the blush. I bought 3 of her maxis last year so I am just buying one this time around.

Hi Lisab, since you have purchased her dresses before do find that the size chart is accurate?

Honored Contributor

I do not wear maxi dresses, but the dress looks very nice.

Super Contributor

Looks like a nightgown, extremely frumpy.

Respected Contributor

It is a gorgeous dress!

Frequent Contributor

I think it looks the opposite of frumpy! It looks gorgeou...

I think it looks the opposite of frumpy! It looks gorgeous and flattering! I caved and got another, in addition to the black. Couldnt decide but finally got the kelly green! Not usually a color i wear, but the more i looked at it the more i kept picturing myself in it more than the other colors
Frequent Contributor
Don't post here much but do read and have received help and answers so wanted to return the favor. I called HSN and the CS rep admitted the designer size chart was wrong. I had initially ordered x- large due to bust size as I'm a 36 but I generally wear xs or small here and HSN. In Iman things I generally need a medium as her clothes are more true to size I have found. I knew that sounded like a big jump and Amy kept saying they were sized generously so I changed my sizes to the medium and the CS rep told me it should read as a 36 bust. I also ordered short and I'm 5'61/2 and wear a size 6 but I like to wear my maxis with sandals and I knew even with my height and long legs the average at 551/2 inches would be way to long. I also asked CS to apply the 15.00 coupon toward the Iman necklace I bought as it's advertised on their web site but I couldn't use it. So she applied that as well and I don't mind paying 35.00 verses 50.00 for what is a costume piece of jewelry but I thought it looked very pretty with the dresses. I bought 2 in short medium. The rose and black. I also bought the necklace in serinity blue and 2 of the bonus buy cardigans which I was able to apply a HSN coupon for 20.00 off of 100.00 so it brought the price down even more. It does pay to just ask. I just talked to QVC CS as well to get a price adjustment on the Logo tank showed today now on clearance for 33.00. I paid 46.00 each so since I bought mine in mid April I got a 26.00 total credit. I have found both channels to have excellent CS. Hope this helps with the dress sizes.